Time and Time Again (6)

Five woke up to warmth in front of him. That was new. He opened his eyes to see Y/N in front of him, his arms wrapped around her. He was also on a mattress, which gave him better sleep than he had since he had gotten there. Y/N stirred in his arms and slowly opened her eyes, snuggling closer to five as she was cold.
"Morning sleepyhead" Five said groggily.
Y/N's cheeks flared. His morning voice was hot.
"Morning" she said as she buried her head under her arms.
"We've got to go soon Y/N, I think we may need a more permanent home," Five said sitting up.
"Ugh five more minutes Five," replied the h/c girl pulling the boy back down.

As time passed, nature began to slowly take back the earth. The wild plants served as a new, fresh food source for the couple who gladly welcomed a new source of nutrients into their diets.

 The wild plants served as a new, fresh food source for the couple who gladly welcomed a new source of nutrients into their diets

(I took this photo btw)

Time and time again, the couple would think of their old lives. They may only be seventeen right now, but they had to grow up to survive. Their old lives were gone, no more days of listening to Vayna's violin. No more peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches. This was life now. Their hope of returning was dwindling, so they sought to make the most of their current lives. Five had found Vayna's book in some rubble and the pair would read it every night, wondering if they had stayed, what would their fate be.
//
A/N: do y'all want a proposal/ marriage or nah? Also next chapter is going to be a Vayna book chapter so get ready for that. I'm trying to move into the actual events of the show soon.