The Rest of History(14)

Y/N and Five traveled through time to Time Headquarters and were assigned to be partners. As in this job, no one works alone. Many ageless years were spent running through time until finally, the day came. Five had finished his equations and Y/N was tired of killing people, so the pair decided to return home.

What is it? Vanya screams

 Get back. Don't touch it! Luther yells back

 Diego simply responds with 'Yeah, no shit.  

Pogo replies It appears to be some sort of temporal anomaly. Or possibly a black hole.

Pretty big difference there, Pogo! Diego retorts.

Klaus appears, holding a tiny fire extinguisher.

What the hell are you going to do with that? Allison asks 

Klaus, panicked replies I don't know! Do you have a better idea?!? 

The disturbance is getting brighter, more powerful. The observers are forced to shield their eyes. Vanya, the most reasonable, asks' Umm...running? I vote for running?

 Everyone get behind me. Luther yells Instinctively, Allison reaches out, takes Luther's hand. He glances down surprised despite himself. 

WHOOOOOOM! Without warning, the disturbance seems to IMPLODE, folding in upon itself. The winds abruptly subside. The disturbance is gone. In its place is two small forms, smoke rising from their bodies. The figure straightens up. It's NUMBER FIVE and ZERO. Still ten years old. Although we haven't seen him in twenty-two years, he hasn't aged a day.

 Holy shit. Is all Allison can say 

Dooooooes anyone else see little Number Five and Zero? Just me? Klaus asks doubting his sobriety.