Time Flies When the World is Over (12)

Five and Y/N loved each other deeply. They were now in their fifties. Y/N had lost hope of returning completely, even if her partner hadn't. Five's math equations littered the rubble of their lab. it was called the lab because Y/N was tired of him writing on their house. It was just a normal day. Five and Delores doing their math and Y/N out scavenging food for dinner. She didn't't want to be a stereotypical house wife, but she wasn't the best at math, and Five wasn't the best at cooking leading to the pair's designated roles. This is when something extraordinary happened. Not a good thing but something that would change the trios lives forever. She appeared.

The Handler had many names, one of which was given at birth, Elizabeth, but that name was long forgotten. The Handler did what all the Handler's before her had done, handle time, and there had been two anomalies. Y/N and Five Hargreeves. If they had been left alone, Five would have solved his equation and the pair would return home, but that couldn't happen. They could never know. That was why the Handler was there and she was going to fix time. The pair was oblivious to the sudden change in fate. After all time flies when the world is over.