Chapter 27 - Mystically Magical Weather

There had already been snow at Hogwarts, yet they hadn't played any games in the snow (to Harry's surprise). As he, Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Luna and Neville sat in their compartment on the train, Harry stared out of the window, watching the snowflakes fall gracefully. Harry could hear everybody talking, and was listening, but he wasn't properly registering the words. He sat with his hands in between his legs and his head resting against the window. Ginny was to his right and opposite him was Neville, who was admiring his new plant that Harry assumed was an early Christmas present from a friend at Hogwarts. Harry was thinking to himself about Ginny, and he couldn't help but smile at the thought of her. He was thinking of how she kissed him, and how she was his girlfriend. Well, that was debatable. He wasn't sure what exactly to call Ginny, however this didn't bother him much. All he cared about was Ginny, he didn't care what he was to her (as long as he wasn't her enemy).

"Harry?" He felt a light tap on his knee. Startled, Harry opened his eyes.
"Shoot, did I fall asleep?" slurred Harry. Ginny laughed and nodded. Harry looked outside the window and saw families upon families at the train station platform. His eyes darted around, bouncing off the rims of the window searching for his parents or Ginny's. It didn't take long to find Ginny's family, as there was a large mass of ginger hair by one of the stone walls, red in the face, smiling widely. He also saw his mothers ginger hair next to Mrs Weasley, and then found his dad.
"Yup. Biggest nap of the century." she pulled him up from his seat and he looked at her. Everyone else in the compartment was standing up, holding their rucksacks. Harry fumbled above his seat for his backpack and then yanked it off, nearly hitting Ginny in the head.
"Whoops. I'm so sorry! I did not mean to do that" exclaimed Harry. Ginny smiled at him.
"Don't worry. I'm sure you're just tired." she reassured him. Harry nodded, and then lifted his bag onto his shoulder. Luna, Neville, Hermione and Ron were at the door and talking between themselves. Harry walked up to them, and followed them down the step onto the platform. He hugged Luna and Hermione goodbye and patted Neville on the back as they departed to their families. Ron looked so upset at the thought of Hermione leaving, and Harry thought for a second that he might begin to cry. Harry felt a tug at his sleeve and turned to see Ginny urging him and Ron to their parents.

"Come on." she pleaded. Harry grinned and walked with her, pushing through the families of other students. Ron followed, though reluctantly; his eyes still glued to Hermione and her parents. Harry noticed that Hermione was also still looking at Ron, whilst being hugged by her parents, of course. Grinning at the thought of this, Harry turned back round to Ginny and his family. 

His mum greeted him with one of the biggest hugs ever. She kissed him repeatedly on the forehead, and Harry pushed her away gently.
"Please, no." he pleaded.
"Please, yes." she ignored, and kept on hugging him tightly. "You're my son, and it is my duty to love you, even if that means embarrassing you in public." He received a brief hug from his dad, and also a ruffle of the hair.
"Hey, dad." Harry grinned.
"Hello son. Good flying in that match, sorry I couldn't coach your other practices, by the way." smiled his dad.
"Wait, dad, what match?" asked Harry, but his dad never heard him. Mrs Weasley had made her way over to Harry and was hugging him, distracting both him and his dad. Harry's thought quickly slipped his mind and it became fogged with thoughts that had clearer answers.

***

It was sooner than he'd expected that he'd be back in the Burrow, but Harry was not complaining. The warm, welcoming feeling to the house had stayed with it ever since Harry's first visit. The Burrow was a lot bigger than his parents house, so that was why Ron hadn't visited, though he knew that once Ron was of age, he'd be able to come around whenever he fancied.
"I'll never stop loving this place." said Harry as he joined Ron on the sofa. Ginny came and sat next to him on his right, and Fred and George each took an armchair in their identical clothes.
"We've been wanting our own place for forever. You see, since we got your Triwizard winnings, we've been selling loads of stuff. We've been bringing in so many galleons, but it's still not enough for a shop." said George. Harry knew straight away that 'we' meant him and Fred because they did everything together. Harry didn't need to know that it was about the shop to tell.
"Well, if there is anything I can do, I'll do it gladly." smiled Harry.
"Mate, you've done enough. First the winnings and then our name. I don't think we can ever repay you." piped in Fred.
"Correct." said George pointing his fingers at Fred. "We'll just let you have everything for free." Fred smiled.
"Yeah! Okay, Harry. You don't have to pay for anything. Just come into our shop, and purchase whatever you like for free." said Fred. "But don't buy the shop. We have our limits." Harry smiled, and Ron and Ginny breathed through their noses sharply.