Chapter 39

Sexual content is in this chapter. It is marked. You can skip it, and still understand the plot.

I woke up to the sound of Jumin setting his briefcase down. "Elizabeth. Good to see you, beautiful," I could hear him greet her quietly. I sat up slowly, trying to recover from my hard nap.

Jumin walked into the bedroom.

"Oh, I missed you," Jumin said, throwing off his coat. His eyes weren't tired, but rather bright. His hair had gotten messy, however.

"I must be a mess," I said, getting up to head to the bathroom.

"No. No you're not. In fact...I like the bed head. Keep it," Jumin told me.

"It probably looks awful."

"Didn't I just say I like it?"

"Really? Alright," I said, staying where I sat. Jumin sat next to me and placed his thumb on my chin.

"You're sexy like this," Jumin whispered.

"I-I am?" My voice quivered. Jumin began to unbutton slowly the shirt dress I had put on this morning, and now that I think about it, hadn't gotten much attention.

"I wouldn't lie, Miran," Jumin whispered, giving each button his undivided attention. When he reached the last button, the dress fell off my shoulders, and Jumin kissed me with intensity. He dragged his fingers through my hair as I did the same.

"I love you, Miran," he whispered as we finally tore apart.

"I love you too, Jumin," I whispered back. He kissed me again, like a confirmation of the words we had just said.

~things get hot and heavy below, for your warning~

I felt my breathing increase as his hand lowered to my chest. He gently grabbed and massages my breast. He unclipped my bra, and I lost all self consciousness as he caressed my naked back and nibbled my ear. I reached my own hands around and gave each of his shirt buttons the same undivided attention, my head buried in his neck, as he focused on my chest again.

He left the shirt on, only so that it showed his bare chest barely covered by the tailored suit shirt. He suddenly pinned me down and straddled me. The look in his eyes was a combination of love and hunger. With my wrists pinned to the bed by his hands, I felt comfortably constrained.

While keeping me constrained, he slowly kissed my lips, moving down gradually from my neck to my chest. When he could no longer pin me down, he let his hands follow the contour of my body. He reached my hips, and roughly tugged at my underwear. Once he had gotten it off and thrown across the room, he had his hands again on my hips.

I didn't know what he wanted me to do, but I suddenly saw his eyes locked on mine, and his face close to the inside of my thighs. I gave him a slight nod, and I was quickly introduced to Jumin's...sexual skill, as I could feel nothing other than pleasure. I couldn't help but moan and grab at his head, which he didn't seem to mind.

Jumin stood up, kissing my thighs on his way up. He began to take off his shirt properly, while I leaned forward and began to help with his belt, and pants. When they fell to the ground, I thought Jumin would give me some notice as to what he wanted me to do, but instead he picked me up and threw me onto the bed. He pinned my arms down again, and gently move his hips closer to mine.

He looked at me with expectant eyes, waiting for my consent. I nodded my head slightly, and soon enough, it had started. It was slow, and deliberate, despite Jumin's dominating sexuality. It was perfect for both is us. I could hear as both of our breathing picked up, and as our own individual moans and groans created a harmony. Jumin and I felt our ecstasy reach its breaking point at the same time, and collapsed onto one another, both enthralled with the other's presence.