caffeine

Allison walked into the kitchen, placing her coat on one of the mismatched chairs that surrounded the large table

Allison walked into the kitchen, placing her coat on one of the mismatched chairs that surrounded the large table. "Where's Vanya?"

"Oh, she's gone," Klaus replied, he was curled up on a chair at the head of the table, holding an electric guitar to his chest.

"She left about half and hour ago," Sophie called to her sister from her stance at the pool table.

"That's unfortunate," Five stopped rooting around in the cupboards.

"Yeah," Allison sighed. However, Five wasn't talking about the departure of his sister.

"An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, nineteen bathrooms but no, not a single drop of coffee".

"Dad hated caffeine", Allison deadpanned.

"Well, he hated children too, and he had plenty of us", Klaus laughed and proceeded to look sad as Allison gave him a look.

"You got that right," Sophie swung the pool cue and hit two balls into two different holes at the same time.

"I'm taking the car," Five made his way out of the room, he didn't feel the need to ask for permission.

Klaus untangled himself from the guitar and leant forward in his chair, "Where are you going?"

"To get a decent cup of coffee," Five scowled at his brother.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison questioned.

"I know how to do everything".

"Modest as always," a voice rang out from the pool table.

Five winked at his sister and spatial jumped away, the engine of a car was heard moments later.

"I feel like we should try and stop him, but then again I also kinda want to see what happens". Klaus stood up from his chair gesturing in the direction of the outside world.

Sophie hit the last ball into the hole and turned away from the pool table, making her way towards the main kitchen table. Robin's shift was due to finish in an hour so she needed to ring a taxi soon.

"All right, I guess I'll see you guys in what, ten years? When Pogo dies?" Diego strutted into the room, pulling on a pair of leather gloves.

Allison crossed her arms, "Not if you die first."

"Yeah, love you too , sis," he grabbed a grape from the table taking one for himself and throwing another at Sophie, watching as she caught it in her mouth. "Good luck on your next film, hope it turns out better than your marriage".

Allison crossed her arms at the comment and walked out of the room whilst Sophie shook her head. She loved Diego, but sometimes he could be such an ass.

Klaus watched as Diego went to embrace his other sister, a pang of jealously rippling through him.

"I've dropped your car off, it's out front". Diego whispered into Sophie's ear.