lick lick

"Come on, we're leaving," Five walked up to Sophie and Robin who were sat on the couch in the living room

Hurriedly putting her book down, Sophie looked up at her brother, "Where are we going?"

"To make a deal with the devil."

And thats how Sophie Hargreeves found herself sat in the back of car as her two oppositely sized brother's occupied the front seat. Sophie had made the tough decision to bring Robin with them After her daughter went missing, Sophie needed to know she was always by her side. No matter what happened, from now on Sophie would be able to protect her daughter.

The engine of the sleek car slowed to a stop in the middle of a barren road. Now they just had to wait.

"You know I never enjoyed it," Five spoke to Luther, "the killing. I mean I was good at my work and I took pride in it, but it never gave me pleasure." The boy looked forward. "I think it was all of those years alone, solitude can do funny things to the mind."

"Well you were gone for so long, I only spent four years on the moon-," a snigger was heard from the backseat, "but that was more then enough, it's the being alone that breaks you," Luther finished. 

Their short conversation ceased and Luther looked at the briefcase that was wedged in-between the front seats.

"Do you think they'll buy it?"

"Well I do know that they're desperate. It's like a cop losing his gun. If the Commission finds out, they'll be in deep shit. Not to mention the fact they will be stuck here until they get it back," Five reasoned casting his sister a reassuring look through the front mirror.

"Well I should hold onto it, in case they make a move on you."

"Okay, Luther but be careful. I mean, I've lived a long life but you're still a young man, you've got your whole life ahead of you, don't waste it," Five patronised.

"You sure you're fit to do this old man, pretty sure I heard your knees creaking earlier," Sophie teased.

Five turned round to his sister, "You know what-,". He was cut off by the sound of an engine running.

The pale blue car advanced towards them down the long road. Sophie spotted the pink and blue masks behind the wheel.

"Here we go," Five exclaimed as he and his brother exited the car, "I could use some back up," he turned towards his sister.

Sophie nodded and turned to Robin, instructing her to stay in the car before she gracefully stepped out of the back seat and leant against the back of the car, facing the two assassins.

She watched as Five walked over to the pair in navy suits.

"Are the masks really necessary?"

Upon hearing Five's request, the duo removed their masks and threw them carelessly to the side.