wholesome content

[before we get to the fluff, pls can we take a moment of silence to appreciate the soundtrack to TUA]

Klaus had never moved so fast in his life. He shot up from his horizontal position and looked at the girl in front of him. She was wearing a blue sweater paired with light blue jeans and her feet were bare, he looked down to his own feet and noticed he too always took the opportunity to not wear shoes unless he had to.

He shook his head, testing his own vision to see if the figure in front of him was real. He realised he was still in fact sane when Sophie positioned herself behind the girl and placed her hands on her shoulders.

"Robin, meet Klaus, your father...Klaus, meet Robin, our daughter."

Those last words rang loud in Klaus' mind. His brain felt fuzzy and his throat felt scratchy due to the lack of drugs circulating his system.

He extended his hand outwards to the girl, encouraging her to shake it, it was the only thing he could think to do. The girl simply flashed over to him and wrapped her small arms around his torso. The action caused Klaus to wobble, and mutter a quiet "Oh!" before he regained his balance and gingerly placed his arms around Sophie's daughter, his daughter.

Robin glanced up at her father, beaming as she took in every detail of his face. She had always wanted to meet him and now that her mother seemed to think it was the right time, there was nothing holding her back from having her perfect family.

Like Robin, Klaus was studying her face. He noticed the light dusting of freckles around her nose, and the small mole just by her temple that he too had on his face. He looked into her green eyes, the same ones he shared, and was overcome with a feeling he had never felt before. He silently swore to protect this girl until his dying breath.

He suddenly remembered the intense speed at which Robin had sped over to him. Still looking down at the girl, he asked, "Is she like us?".

At the lack of reply that followed his question, he finally moved his gaze to Sophie and Robin released her hold on him to copy his action.

Sophie Hargreeves simply stood there, watching the two people she loved more than anything in the world finally meet. Tears were streaming down her face, she didn't want to blink, she wanted this memory implanted in her brain forever.

"Mom, you okay?" Robin left her father's side and slowly walked towards her mother.

"Yeah, I'm fine honey, I'm just so happy,". Sophie walked over to Robin and hugged her tight, leaning her head down to rest on her daughters. Klaus cautiously joined them in the centre of the room and placed a kiss on Sophie's forehead before wrapping his arms around his girls.

-

In the early hours of the evening, Luther strolled into the Academy, slightly angry about his earlier interrogation with Diego that had taken place at the latter's gym. He walked past the living room but stopped once he saw what was happening in said room.