family meeting

"I'm proud of you," Sophie Hargreeves sat on the edge of the bathroom sink whilst Klaus was crouched facing the toilet

"I'm proud of you," Sophie Hargreeves sat on the edge of the bathroom sink whilst Klaus was crouched facing the toilet. She watched him shakily dump the bag of blue pills into the water below and flush the toilet.

The man turned around and smiled at the woman, walking over to her and standing in-between her legs.

"I wouldn't be able to do it without you," Klaus muttered before he pressed a quick kiss to her lips.

A series of knocks were heard from the bathroom door but the two lovers did not make a move to answer it.

"Busy," Klaus smirked as he ran a hand along Sophie's cheek.

The door swung open anyway.

"Oh good, you're both up," Luther had stormed into the room.

"A bit of privacy wouldn't hurt," his sister noted as she jumped down from the sink.

"We need to talk, us and the others, so meet me in the living room. Like now-ish," Luther started to get impatient.

Klaus wrapped his arm around Sophie and pulled her close to him, "Yeah that sounds like a real rager but my schedule is already chock-full," he winked at the woman beside him.

"Yeah no time for that, the world's ending in three days," Luther deadpanned and started to walk away from the lovesick duo in front of him.

"He better be joking," Sophie muttered.

"Guess we have to go see what the monkey man wants," Klaus grabbed Sophie's hand and together they walked into the living room.

-

"Three days?" Allison reiterated to her brother whilst she was handing out coffees to her siblings. The actress started to hand one to her niece who was sat cross legged on the couch before a hand swiped the drink away before it could reach the young girl.

"Mmm, wow thanks sis, that's a good cup of coffee," the girl's mother sipped the drink, she was not going to let Robin go into one of her caffeinated frenzies. Robin just huffed and started to play with her father's hair as he had just taken a seat on the floor below her.

"That's what Five said," Luther confirmed.

"Come to think of it the old bastard did mention the apocalypse," Klaus leant into his daughter's touch and took a sip of his own coffee, "he just left out the part about how soon."

"But can we trust him? I'm not sure if you've noticed but Five's a little..." she whistled and pointed to her head.

"Our little psycho," Klaus chuckled.

"He's our brother, we have to trust him," Sophie demanded, she wasn't going to let anyone ridicule her brother like that.

"He was pretty convincing," Luther sided with his sister, "If he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse from happening then those two lunatics wouldn't be chasing him."