in Vietnam

Present day

Present day

A frantic Sophie burst through the door labelled 'boiler room' that also doubled as her brother's home. She slammed the door open, surprising both Luther and Diego whilst they watched a hammered Five who was passed out on Diego's bed.

The brothers turned and saw their sister with a panicked look in her eyes.

"I can't find her," her breathing quickened, "Guys I can't find Robin and I'm really starting to freak out!" the woman started to fan her face with her hands.

Diego rushed over to his sister and placed his gloved hands on her shoulders, bringing her in for a hug.

"Hey, hey, hey, she's a smart girl, she'll be fine," he tried to reassure his sister but in all honesty he was starting to feel uneasy as well. Robin was just as much his daughter as she was Sophie's.

The two stood in their embrace before Diego pulled away once he heard footsteps walking towards the room.

He expertely walked to the door and brandished one of his knives by his side. He opened the door and got ready to strike.

"If you throw another one of those goddamn knives at me, I'm pressing charges!" a voice rang out from behind the door.

Diego relaxed his stance and opened the door wider to allow his boss further access to the room.

"What do you want Al?" he complained to the old man.

"I ain't your secretary," Al deadpanned as he walked through the door.

"Yeah," Diego muttered, glancing at his sister who had moved to sit by Five's side and began anxiously running a hand through the boys hair.

"Some lady called for you, said she needs your help."

"What lady?" Diego asked.

"I don't know, uh, some detective. I think she said her name was, uh, Blotch or something," Al leant against the railing next to the door.

"Patch?" the man in black enquired, he was now paying full attention.

"I don't know, she also mentioned a girl was with her, Rory I think the name was."

At this, Sophie pulled her hand away from Five's hair and shot up.

"Robin?" she asked the old man.

"Yeah yeah, something like that," Al dismissively waved his hand.

"They need our help," Diego stated.

"Well then let's go!" Sophie was out of the door before she even heard Al tell Diego the address of the motel. She knew her brother would be right behind her.

Sprinting into the motel room, Sophie grunted as she collided with her brother's frozen back. She side stepped around him and shrieked at the sight in front of her.