Chapter Seven

Theodore was lazing in bed, watching videos of soldiers returning home from war and reunite with their dogs (which, in his humble opinion, was way more emotional than when they reunited with their family) when a snapchat notification popped up on his screen.

It could take literal days before he replied to, or even opened a message, but today, he opened Finn's straight away, relieved it was a snapchat and not a call from prison.

Said snapchat, however, was a picture taken at the police station, with the text:
Just here making sure Jeff doesn't come to press charges,

And how exactly were you planning on stopping a 6.2 ft bear of a man with your scrawny ass? Theodore replied.

Call my ass scrawny one more time and I'll add assault to my list of crimes when I beat YOURS

Theodore laughed and typed: One misdemeanor and suddenly you've turned full on criminal.

It's a slippery slope. and don't pretend to be innocent I saw how much you enjoyd painting those 🍆🍆🍆

😇😇😇
why are you at the station, though

Dad forgot his medicine and he's crazy busy with some case so he asked me to bring them

Theodore replied with a thumbs up- emoji and let his phone fall on his bed. It was hot in his room, his shirt stuck to his clammy skin and it wasn't pleasant. He took it off, dropped it carelessly somewhere on the floor and walked up to the window. He was hoping to feel a gush of fresh air, but the air was dry and the sun scorching.

He was about to close the window, since it only seemed to let in the heat, when the sound of water splashing and loud laughter made him look down. His eyes landed on his brothers and Gabriel enjoying themselves in the pool. They'd manipulated the water and created waves to surf on. Gabriel rode them seemingly effortlessly, until he looked up and met Theodore's gaze. He lost his balance and disappeared underwater, and by the time he'd resurfaced, Theodore had stepped away from the window.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Time flies and writing is hard. So is school and life. Sorry for the long wait and short... I can't even call it a chapter. Hope you enjoyed, regardless. Thanks for reading, would love to hear your thoughts. Hope to update soon, will try my best and faill. ♥♥

(never edited)