Chapter Fourteen

Gabriel's pov
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Here," Gabriel said, tossing Silas the pack of condoms, which he caught with cat like reflexes. "Couldn't find any smaller, sorry."

"Thanks, bitch. Also, my dick may have looked small, but that's only because it retracted into itself because I was looking at your ugly ass face."

Gabriel laughed, "You were looking at my ass?"

"You were looking at my dick!" Silas countered.

"It was like a train wreck, couldn't look away."

Silas looked down at his crotch, "Stop trying to make me insecure about my dick. He has to perform tonight."

Gabriel fake gagged, Silas threw a pillow at his head.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Silas must have had big plans, taking out five condoms.

He handed two to Gabriel before he could comment on it. They felt heavy in his pocket, but that was where they were going to stay.

The conversation with Theodore still fresh in his mind, it felt as if he'd lied, yet he had never come closer to telling the truth.

The words had died on his tongue, though, and in retrospect, that was a good thing.

Theodore had rejected his invitations multiple times already, and Gabriel didn't think he could deal if he rejected his heart as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Gabriel's drink was snatched from his hands, and downed in one go by a random party goer.

The boy smacked his lips and looked both surprised and disappointed, "This is just regular coke." he observed.

"No. It's diet."

He laughed, "I need alcohol."
He appeared to be relatively sober, slightly tipsy, perhaps.

"And I need another drink." 

Wordlessly, the boy took his hand and led him to the kitchen. "So, what can I get you?"

"Just a coke, thanks."

"Designated driver or?"

That was the easiest answer, "Yeah. Hope you aren't." he nodded to his cup that had just been filled with a generous amount of Vodka.

He took four big gulps, "Nah, planning on passing out on the couch later on tonight."

"And what about now?"

His lips curved up into a smile, "That depends."

"On?"

He put down his cup, "You."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Had the week off of school and inspiration. Hope you liked Gabriel's pov and this little update.

Thank you so much for reading ❤