Chapter Twelve

Gabriel had stuck with the regular condoms and had paid by the time Theodore had put his groceries in his old army green eastpak.

Naturally, Gabriel offered him a ride home as soon as they set food outside, and naturally, Theodore abandoned his initial plan of eating chips and cookies as a substitute for a well balanced meal at the skatepark, -alone, but surrounded by the dabbing 13-year-old's that often hung out there- because it wasn't much of a plan in the first place.

Having accepted his offer meant an awkward time spent in a confined space with his crush who had just bought condoms- though alledgedly not for his own use.

Theodore had been hungry, but now it was more like he was stress eating. He'd opened his bag of chips in order to forget that he was: in a confined space, with his crush, who had just bought condoms- though alledgedly not for his own use.

Said crush apparently felt the need to clarify again,"The condoms are for Silas."

Theodore glanced at him, but Gabriel's eyes were focussed on the road ahead. He swallowed. "You're trying awfully hard to convince me you're not having sex."

At that, Gabriel turned to look at him, briefly, as a barely noticeable blush colored his cheeks, "Because I'm not."

"Damn. Where is your purity ring?" Theodore joked as he looked at Gabriel's hands wrapped around the wheel (hot damn).

He laughed, "I'm not a member of the Jonas brothers, Theo."

Theodore let out a laugh of his own, and most of the tension in his body had lifted.

"Anyway, Silas and I are going to a party tonight, and I was wondering if you'd like to join us? Or more like join me, because I'm positive that Silas is going to dump us as soon as he sets foot inside in pursuit of a girl."

Theodore reached in the bag of chips and ate a few in order to at least give it a thought before he dismissed the invitation. 

-------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys so much for reading and your support! It makes me so happy :)

Hope you've enjoyed this short little update!

(don't be afraid to give your honest opinion, in fact, I'd appreciate that, but do Theodore and his actions feel believabe to you?)