|Collisions| Ch. 11

Climb tree?

>Yes    No

Not your brightest moment.

“I DON’T THINK YOU’VE THOUGHT THIS IDEA THROUGH!”

Pot, meet kettle.

Welp. You were now in a tree.

Stuck.

How did you get into such a predicament? Obviously you climbed. It was all fine and dandy until you couldn’t get down. Oh, you’re curious aren’t you?  Well, then I guess I shall tell the tragic tale of how you ended up in the dangerous, mean tree that started a not-so-long hour ago…

“Ok, ok. I’m great, I’m just peachy now children. No need for this mushy, gushy, fluffy stuff- Please. I’ve had my daily dose already and it’s not even… Ehh. I’m too lazy to give any great reasoning.” You muttered, rolling out of your bed with blanket in hand, letting out an ‘oof’ in response to hitting the ground.

“Ah… Sweet ground, how have you been?... Good, good.” Was your quiet sigh of relief as you pulled yourself off of the ground and away from the intimate interaction of you and the inanimate object. You never get a direct reply from your little chats, but you knew the floor liked you, you just had to believeeeeee-

Or maybe it was a hate love relationship... You weren't sure.

“Sometimes I wonder about you…” Cherry remarked in stark confusion, now standing in front of you, hands on his hips in a sassy looking pose. Sometimes you wondered if he actually took you seriously or just did so for indulgence.

“YES, I DON’T THINK THAT TALKING TO INANIMATE THINGS IS HEALTHY.” Blue blipped into existence right beside him. At this point you were sure that they were doing some sort of magically… Teleporty-thingy, and this just proves it. But you didn’t give any flying f-

“Urgh…” You grumbled, unraveling your body from the overheated blanket that held you in a tight standstill- Burrito style. After a few seconds of angrily muttering death threats to the article of warmth, you had been able to oh so gracefully get it off. And by that, you mean you fell back onto your bed face first a few times before finally accomplishing your mission.

“Stars, how did you survive this long…?” Cherry suddenly questioned, hand on his skull when you turned to him, probably face palming. You gave him a deadpan stare. A beat of silence followed before you suddenly blew a raspberry at him.

Blue did a double take before grunting a sigh of desperation, staring up at the ceiling for a good moment. “I’M GOING TO BAN BLOWING RASPBERRIES IF YOU TWO KEEP THIS UP.” His expression was adorable, all scrunched up and baffled… Aww.

“You can’t do that, I’m the adult of this house!” You suddenly deflected, giving the blueberry a cheeky stare.

“Actu-” Cherry was about to cut in about how you weren’t the adult(Your mum was), and how Cherry might actually be older than you, but you quickly waved him off.

“Nah, well- I’m taller than the both of you combined, so y’all gonna have to listen to me anyway, tall people are in charge, so square up you circles.” You smirked, feeling happy about your comeback.

“Owe.... Deep down in my soul, that hurt (Y/n). Because… I’m an oval. I am offended.” The red bitty pulled his hand up to his chest, mock hurt on his as he dramatically fell to his knees, smile being forced down.

“I could listen to your dramatics all day and not get tired… But- Right now, I have thought of some more fun things to do than play charades.” Was your simple statement as you quickly turned around to exit your room.