|Yes, Hi, Hello| Ch. 13

"This is… Interesting…”

You looked down at the… Stuffed animal? Robot? Ok. Whatever it was. It was fluffy for one thing, and it was a mix between green and blue. It looked like some sort of bird-cat thing, but with a weird lion tail. I was just REALLY weird. Something you’d expect from a thrift store. Thrift stores were spooky.

Despite not knowing what it was, you threw it into the cart that you had grabbed a few minutes prior. Maybe Blue’d like it. If you could find him. The three of you thought it would have been a great idea to play hide and seek, but- You couldn’t find them. You weren’t even trying at this point, hoping that they’d stay out of trouble and come back to you at some point. Hopefully before your mom found you, or either of them.

You blinked down at the cart, it was… Surprisingly not fool yet. Which was kind of surprising, because everytime you would turn your back to it, another mysterious item would just… Poof! Appear into the cart. Probably just Cherry and Blue… Ma- Owe! Something just bonked you on the head!

“What the heck!” You jolted, looking around, spotting a box at your feet. Seemed to have fallen from above. How rude, even the gods hate you. You blinked in confusion, kneeling down to pick it up, only to hear a thud from your cart. Quickly picking up the box off the ground, you whirled around to look into your cart. The same type of box in your hand had been put into the cart, you speculated as you noticed the similarities. What the heck? Well… If the sky wants you to buy something, guess you couldn’t argue.

Placing the extra box down on an opposite shelf, you started pushing your little cart back down the aisle, humming quietly to yourself. Glancing back at the newest box in your cart, you saw that it was a little purple blanket. Now, you weren’t going to question the fact that a company boxed a blanket, of course not. What you were really wondering was which of them liked the colour purple?

Maybe Cherry? Red was close to purple right? Ehh. You’d ask the two later. Before you could even make your way out of the aisle that you were originally in, something came speedily rolling across the ground in the way of your feet, causing you to slip and fall. With no time to catch yourself, you ended up falling onto your bum. Great…

“Ouch… The heck was that?” You asked confusedly, looking behind you to see that the object in question was a small rubber ball. The heck? How’d that even… Ok, whatever. Get off your bum before asking questions.

Standing up slowly, you cringed as there was slight pain on your tailbone. Yup, definitely going to bruise, darn it.

“HUMAN!” The sudden shout from above startled you, and there was suddenly a weight on your back. Tiny claw-like hands gripped around your neck, and it felt like little legs were scrabbling at your back. You just stood there frozen for a few seconds, the tiny weight slowly yanking itself onto your head.

“Blue?” You asked in confusion. It sounded like Blue… But not? Who else would it be though? It sounded more nasally than anything, but it still had that childlike tone to it.

“YOU DRIVE A HARD BARGAIN. I COULDN’T CATCH YOUR ATTENTION ONCE, SO I HAD TO USE EXTREME MEASURES!” You heard the figure shout…-Say? The weight suddenly disappeared from your head, and there was suddenly a small, purple-clad figure standing in the baby seat of the cart.

Wait, nani? Who even was this? They were a Bitty, definitely. They were small, and seemed to be another skeleton. He(At least you presumed to be a he) reminded you of Blue in some odd way. Not just from the shouting either. He seemed to be around the same height as Blue, and had the same type of style as well- But purple. He wore a light grey turtleneck sweater with darker shorts. A mulberry purple scarf was tied around his neck, and his eyes had beady purple lights in them. He was like a little Mulberry.