The Second Affair

A/N: WHAT UP PLAYERRRRRSSSS???? The second book of The Affair is finally out! Heee I'm so excited! I've been working on this since I finished the first book. And I think it's finally ready 😁 Jason, Max, Derek, Sarah, and Anthony are back!!! Let's just say things won't be pretty perfect ;) But I'm so excited for this! Like I'm so fucking pumped! Alright I'll shut up! ENJOY THY NEW STORYT!!!

*It's picking up roughly right after the end of the first book.*

I groan, throwing my head back, before letting out a breathy moan. Max kissed on my neck, biting at the base. My legs tightened around his waist. I look at Max and our eyes locked as I wrap my arms around his neck. He pushed his lips back onto mine, shutting me up with his tongue. My fingers dug into his hair as he started to move faster. I bury my face into his neck, moaning. Max chuckled and started to move harder. "Fuck." I groan and pull back.

I push Max down until he was laying on the bed, kissing him. I sit back up and smirk at Max. Max bit his lips and grabbed my waist. "Move." I rock my hips and he let out a loud breathy moan. Biting my lip, I place one hand in front of me and one behind and started to move at a fast pace. Max let out a low groan as I moved faster. He grabbed my hips and moved with me, hitting deeper than before.

A loud moan escaped from me and I briefly stopped. "Right there." He nodded my head and started to pound there again, making me moan more. Soon, we were going at a pace that had me weak and moaning. Max pushed me back down and started to move faster. I threw my arms around his neck and dug my nails into his back. Max grabbed the headboard behind my head and started to go to town on my ass. I couldn't stop myself from moaning louder. Max caught my lips in a deep kiss as he lifted one of my legs up to his shoulder.

I let out a groan from the pain of the angle but it just made me want more. My moans became muffled and Max moved faster, rocking the whole bed. One hand was digging into Max's back while the other and clutching the sheets. Max slowed down and I look at him, panting. He flipped me on my knees and shoved himself back in. My hands grabbed the headboard and I couldn't stop my screams. Max grabbed my waist tightly and started to pound into me senselessly., sending us both into a low moaning sprees. My moans got louder as Max started to pull my waist back as he thrusted into me. "Fuck- I'm so close." I choke out.

Max didn't say shit and kept going, not once slowing down. Max started to move faster and I groan, feeling him slamming harder. Unable to hold back anymore, I came and Max grabbed my face, kissing me deeply. "Tighten up a bit more." He said and I do that. Breathy moans escaped me as he gave a few more hard thrusts before he came himself. He slowly moved as he rode it out. Nails digging into my ass with heavy panting. We both were panting heavily and Max pulled out and took off the condom before tossing it in the wastebasket.

I lay down on my back and focus on my breathing. "Damn, that was good." I say and Max chuckled, laying on his back with his arm behind his head. I lean over and kiss him slowly. Our lips moved hungrily against one another as I got on his waist. His hands gripped my waist before he flipped us around, sliding his tongue into my mouth. We tangled our tongues causing me to groan softly into it. His hands slid down my legs as he moved down my neck. His lips pressed all along my neck while his fingers gripped my thighs. I throw my head back as he lifted my legs up. I wrap them around his waist, digging my fingers into his hair.

One of our phones went off and we both groan. Max reached over and grabbed it. I start kissing on his shoulder as he did something on his phone. "I have to go. I'll be back in a few." Max mumbled then pulled back. I slide my hands around his neck.

"Just a little more." I suggest softly, leaning back in. My lips moved against his before pulling back very slowly.

"I can't-"