Chapter 8

A/N: What up playerrrrrssss??!?!?! I'm not dead yet! Imma die after I finish this story. Wooooo. Alrighty ON WITH THY STORYY!!!!

It's been slightly over two months since Max has been staying with me. And we're back to square one once again.

Max pushed me onto the bed and pressed our lips together hungrily. I kiss him back, undoing his shirt before tossing it to the floor. His hands trailed up my sides with a hard squeeze on my ass.

I can't even count how much we've been having sex. We slept together whenever we felt like it and that was almost everyday.

Max rocked on me, running his hands under my shirt. His tongue slid into my mouth as my hands undo his jeans. Max pulled back and I toss off my shirt, topping him quickly. I sat myself right on his dick and slowly move my hips around. My teeth sunk into my bottom lip, groaning from the feeling of his dick rubbing against me. Max grabbed my waist tightly and smirked. "How bad do you want it?" Max asked and I look at him.

"So fucking bad." I respond seductively, rocking my body more. "I want you to pound into me with no hesitation. To be hurt by you so bad. I can't even explain what I want you to do to me." Max yanked my head down and crashed his lips onto mine. I slid my tongue into his mouth and tangled our tongues in every way I could. While kissing him, I wiggle off my jeans and my boxers, kicking it to the floor. His hand slid down my back slowly to my ass, squeezing one cheek.

His other hand grabbed my dick and started to stroke it slowly. "You're already this wet just from kissing." Max whispered into my ear, biting it. His thumb grazed the tip, making me bite my lip.

"It just shows how horny you make me." I grab his shoulders and kiss him deeply with tongue. "Mess me up." I order pulling back a tiny bit. "Mess me up so much that I won't be able to function without you."

Max kissed along my ear to my neck. "I'll do more than that." Before I could reply, Max's phone went off and he stopped stroking me to grab his phone. My lips dove to his neck as my fingers grabbed his dick, stroking it.

"Hello?" I kiss down his chest. "Man, come on . . . Seriously?" I push his pants out of the way and took his dick into my mouth, sliding my tongue all over. "Jake, it's my day off." I bobbed my head up and down. "God . . . " He moaned out, digging one hand into my hair. His hips were thrusting into mouth as he tossed his head back, groaning. "Fuck, Jason, I'm gonna cum." He started to thrust faster and I kept my pattern but sped up as well. My tongue wrapped around his dick and I start stroking myself. My hand pumped faster. Both of our breathing was rough and broken. In one motion, Max shoved my head completely down as he came, trembling with a low moan.

His breathing was shaky as I swallowed everything and licked all over his dick to help "clean" it up. "Oh fuck, sorry Jake, I forgot you were on the phone." Max quickly said and I smirk. I lean over to his neck and started to suck and bite in one area. "I'll be there soon." He ended the call and started to lift up.

"Really? Right now?" I ask a bit pissed and he simply nodded his head. "Come on! I'm still fucking horny. You got me all worked up then just leave me hanging like this?" I ask pointing to my dick.

"Sorry, Jason." Max sighed about to fully get up but I stopped him.

"At least help me jerk off." Without his reply, I start to stroke myself slowly. My body shivered from the touch so I decided to sped up. I throw my head back, moaning. I thought about Max watching closely and his touch. "Fuck, Max." I go faster. "Don't stop." I choke out. My thumb pressed on the tip making me shiver even more.

"You're way too sexy for me to ignore." Max said and I moan out as his mouth took my dick completely into his mouth. My body shivered while I rocked my hips. He was quick and skillful. Biting my lip, I dig one hand into his hair. Within a second, I moaned even more when Max shoved two fingers in. He removed his mouth and used his free hand to pump me quickly. "You're so wet. You want to be fucked so bad don't you, slut?" Max growled into my ear thrusting his fingers. My body was twisting from the pleasure.