Chapter 14

A/N: djdiskd LETS GO! SORRY I PASSED OUT LMAO

Our lips pressed against each other as I smirk. They moved slowly until I slipped my tongue into Max's mouth. After a minute of making out, I pull back a little. My jeans were tight from my erection and Max looked me over. Rolling my hips slightly, I brush my lips against his.

"It's Saturday night. Let's be a little rougher than usual." I whisper into his ear with a soft bite. Max's hands slowly moved across my back but he didn't really do anything. Curious, I check to see if he was even hard. Just my luck he was soft. "What's wrong?" I ask.

Max looked at me before running his hands along my arms. "I . . . " He pushed me gently to the side and got up.

"The hell Max?!" I snap.

"It's nothing." He muttered.

"Nothing my ass! Am I not good enough anymore after you cheated that you can't get hard with me?!" I hiss.

"I thought we were over that! It's been a month! I'm with you aren't I?" Max retorted.

"I thought we were until this! So what now? You prefer girls more now? Even though you kept having sex with a man for a year behind your ex-wife's back!" I snarl and Max sighed.

"That's not the issue, Jason." He said.

"Then what is the fucking issue that you can't get hard when your own boyfriend is on your lap, kissing you?" I snap.

He let out a low breath and said, "My mom called me this morning and asked about Sarah and the baby . . . " I stood there waiting for him to continue. "She wants to me and Sarah to visit them with the Abigail. My parents met Abigail a few times but that's it because we're divorced now and we still aren't on good terms. They still don't know about the divorce." Max came over and grabbed my waist. "It made me start thinking about the fact we're dating now and you've never met them."

"Not doing it." I respond bluntly and push his hands off.

"And why not?"

I give him a knowing smirk and kiss him softly. "Have you forgotten I ruined your marriage?" I quiz against his lips and he smiled before kissing me.

"I don't recall forgetting that." Max responded, sliding his hands around my waist again. "I did get slapped pretty hard."

A small snicker escaped from me and I slid my arms around his neck. "They'll hate me." I say and he shook his head.

"No they won't."

Rolling my eyes, I look at Max's brown eyes. "Trust me. If they find out how we started to date, they'll hate me and will want nothing to do with me." I explain.

Max sighed and rubbed my lower back a bit. "They still deserve to know who I've been dating the past year. And they need to know about the divorce." He moved his hand to my cheek and stroked it. "Once they get to know you, they'll love you. All of the good you've done."

"What good?" I retort. Max smirked and kissed me.

"Making me a very happy man." He said with a smile. "And no one can change that."

***

I huff in my seat but Max grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Thank you." He said and I roll my eyes.

"I don't see why I need to meet your parents. They're gonna hate me." I explain for the tenth time today, pulling my hand out of his grasp.

Max just laughed and laid his head on my shoulder. "It's okay I promise. I promised we would go meet yours after we see mine for the weekend." Max whispered and squeezed my hand. I look at him before huffing once again.