Chapter 19

A/N: I love my mind and hate it at the same time!!!!!! I have all these good and sexy positions but I can't write them out 😢😢. Annnyyehhooo, the picture is how Max ties Jason's wrist to his ankles. ON WITH THY STORRYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Heeyeyyyyy sorry for the long overdue update. College started for me and got crazy. I'm going to be a bit slower on updates but I'll push for it to be quicker! Thank you so much to those that have stuck with me and given me a lot of support. I'm serious. Those votes and comments make my day 100x times better. I read ALL comments and they always make me smile!! Anyway, let's get this long awaited chapter out.

Btw this is just rewritten chap of the sex scene

Damien was smirking as he drank his beer. I glance at him in annoyance before drinking my whiskey. I rub my forehead with my free hand as I drink slowly. The bar had a little noise but overall, it was quiet. "So, how are things with Max?" He asked nonchalant like.

I look at him with frustration. "Thanks to you, we got in a big fight." I snap, placing my empty glass down and quickly order a refill.

"Sorry." Damien muttered, drinking.

"Sure you are." I retort and sigh.

"Come on, he's no good for you. All I wanted to do was get under his skin just a little. I didn't think he would blow up like that." Damien said. "He got so jealous and treats you like shit." I drink quietly and order another. "He doesn't respect you at all. If he did, he wouldn't have grabbed you like that. He's just a jerk all around." I down another drink and get another, getting pissed off. "Honestly, why are you even with someone like that?"

I slam my glass on the counter and look at a surprised Damien. "That is my boyfriend. I would prefer it if you didn't talk shit about him to my fucking face. I'm with him, get over it!" I snap.

"But why him? Why not me?" Damien shouted back.

"Because I love him! We ended 8 years ago, Damien. I'm not telling you again so fucking listen." I yank him close with a hard glare. "We. Will. Not. Date. Again. End of story." I let him go and grab my wallet off the counter.

"Jason!" Damien called out, grabbing my arm.

I snatch it out of his grasp and glare at him. "No. I've told you for 3 straight years, nothing is going to happen between us. We dated once and we broke up. There's no more to it."

"Is he better than me?" Damien asked.

I groan heavily. "Damien, it's not about that."

"It is! Why are you so hung up on a person that doesn't give a shit about you?!" Damien yelled.

"Excuse me, gentlemen, but could you either quiet your conversation or take it outside?" A worker said.

I glance at them before looking around to see a good chunk of the bar, watching us and mumbling. I sigh and run a hand through my hair. "I'm sorry. We were just leaving." I replied back and place cash on counter before walking out.

"Jason!" Damien called out and I groan again.

"Damien, enough!" I hiss. "I'm going home." I grab my keys and my wrist was grabbed.

"You're not drinking home drunk!" Damien snarled. I pull my wrist out of his hand.

"You don't tell me what I can and can't do." I growl before rubbing my head. Fuck, I am drunk. While Damien was insulting Max, I kept drinking more and more to keep my cool.

"Stay at my place tonight. I live nearby." Damien said, grabbing me around my waist. "We'll have to walk a bit since I didn't drive here."

We got to his house and I crashed into his bed. "Why does Max have to be such an ass?! All he does is complain about everything I do." I grumble, ripping my shirt off.