Chapter 15

A/N: WHAT IP PLAYERS?!!?! I'm so dead inside right now but fuck it! Story time! ON WITH THY STOORRYYYYY!!

His mom refused to look at me while his dad didn't even talk to me. They clearly hated me so I had to sit there and eat feeling them judge me more and more. Max slid his hand over to mine and grabbed it, smiling. Happiness filled me and I smile.

At least I have Max.

My phone rang and I sigh, pulling it out of my pocket to see Amelia calling. "Excuse me." I mumble and stand up.

Neither of his parents said anything so Max said, "Alright."

I head out of the room, answering the phone. "Hello?"

"Uh, I'm sorry to call on your trip-"

"It's fine. You got me out of an annoying situation. What's up?" I ask.

"Two things: Mark didn't receive the document you emailed him which we need for Monday's meeting. You'll still be out of town and we need it. The second thing is that a lady named Kristina called the office asking for you."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Kristina?"

"Yes, she said she knows you from high school." Amelia said.

I rub my forehead. "Call her back and give her my personal number. I'll handle it. As for the document, I'll call Mark tomorrow and resend it tomorrow."

"Thank you, Jason."

"You're welcome." I end the call only to hear Max's family talking.

"Max, this can't go on. I didn't want to say anything with that person here."

"His name is Jason."

"Anyway, I think it's best for Abigail for you two to break up and get back together with Sarah."

"Mom-"

"Let me finish." She snapped. There was a low growl of disapproval but she continued anyway. "He doesn't love you. If he really did, he wouldn't have ruined your marriage!"

"You can't keep blaming him for our divorce!! I was the one that cheated not him!"

"He's done nothing but hurt you! He clearly doesn't care about you or Abigail! She cannot grow up in an environment like that! Think about your daughter!"

"I am! She loves Jason!"

"Please." She scuffed.

"Your mother's right. Abigail needs a proper mother figure, not a shameless slut."

"HE'S NOT A SLUT!!"

"Oh he is! Why else would he keep coming back after knowing you were married?!" I look down slightly mad but at the same time, they were right.

My phone vibrated and I pull it out. It was an unknown number. I quickly open the message. All it said was: It's Kristina. Can we talk tomorrow? I responded back with a simple yes.

"STOP INSULTING MY BOYFRIEND!!"

"HE NOTHING MORE THAN A FUCKING SLUT!! WHAT IF YOU GOT AIDS?! HIV?! ABIGAIL WOULDN'T HAVE HER OWN FATHER THANKS TO THAT MAN YOU BROUGHT HERE!!"

"HE'S NO GOOD! HE HAS NO MORALS!"

"YOU BARELY KNOW HIM!"

She responded back with a thumbs up emoji.

"WE KNOW ENOUGH!!"

I sigh and step out to them at each other's throats. "JASON IS- Jason . . . " Max trailed off slowly seeing me walk into the dining room. His mom eyes were glaring at me also with his dad's. "Listen-"

"Enough. I only came here to introduce myself, not start another fight. You hate me, we all get that. You guys want us to break up and I understand why but that doesn't change the fact you'll be ripping a person out of Abigail's life. If you're fine with putting her through that, we'll break up right here."

"Jason!" Max yelled and I glance at him, crossing my arms. His parents went quiet at my offer before I sighed.

"I'm done with this." I head upstairs to grab my cigarettes out my bag. Max came running upstairs to catch me digging in my bag.

"Let's talk about this, Jason." Max said.

"What's there to talk about?" I mumble and pull out my cigarettes.

"Us breaking up!"

I put a cigarette in my mouth and light it quickly and say, "I never said we were." I smoke.

"But you just said-"

"I only said it to get you guys to stop arguing over dumb shit." I scuff and blow the smoke out. I stepped closer to him and kiss him slowly. "Like this is gonna make want to break up." A pair of arms slid around me and Max pulled me close. "Let go, Max. I still have a cigarette in my hand." I order, trying to hold my cigarette out.

He just rested his head on my shoulder and held me tighter. "You were right. I should've thought more about this. I just didn't think they would be this against it. I'm sorry." Max whispered. He lifted his head and kissed me hard and full of tongue. "I don't want to lose my boyfriend because of my parents. I don't give a damn what they think of me. Even if they don't accept you, I accept you." Max explained and pulled my face closer to kiss me briefly. "They can hate it all they want. I'm happy with you."

"You're so stupid." I mumble, giving in.

"Sure am. Now, get in my arms." Max chuckled and I smile, grabbing my ashtray. I smash the cigarette to hop into his arms.

We locked lips hungrily as his fingers dug into my ass. I groan into the kiss, digging my nails into his hair. "That hurts." Max mumbled against my lips. I pretended to not hear him and I bite his lips before sucking on it. My hips were practically grinding on him. I was almost desperate.

"Make a mess out of me, Max." I whisper and kiss him hard.

He smirked and slipped one hand into my jeans. "You know I will." Max growled into my ear.

"Now. I can't wait." I purr into his ear biting it hard. Max just walked and I groaned at every step he took. My lips were sucking on his neck as I tried to rile him up. My back was pressed against something rough and hard and I pull back to see the wall. "Hot." I growl and slide my hand down his chest and grope his hard dick.

"Better stop before I can't control myself anymore." Max whisper, letting go of me.

I lock our lips a bit desperately. "Lose control." I state and he smirked. He placed me down, pressed me against the wall and yanked my pants off. I groan, feeling him take my dick into his mouth. My hands dug into his hair as I moan. Max moved his mouth from my dick to my thighs and I groan more. "Max." I moan out.

"Shh." He whispered. His hands kneaded my ass as he slowly moved his lips up my body. One hand moved to my dick and he slowly pumped it.

His lips kissed up my stomach and grind on me. "Max." I groan out. He kissed my neck and bite it. Max just continued with his stupid teasing. I was dying to be fucked. "MAX." I snap, panting like hell. Max chuckled and gave me a deep as fuck French kiss. A groan escaped my throat. Max pulled back and moved his lips slowly down my neck, biting and sucking. A moan came out of my mouth as his hands kneaded my ass. I wrap one leg on his waist, rocking my hips while I kissed Max deeply. Digging one hand into his hair, Max kissed me back and tightened his grip on my ass.

He pulled my other leg up, grabbed my hands and held them above my head. I tighten my legs around his waist and he kissed along my ear. "Sorry I teased you so much." I moan loudly as Max slammed into me. My back hit the wall hard and I moan I use my hands and pull my legs apart more and Max went deeper making me moan. "I'm gonna make you cry." Max threatened into my ear and I nod my head, ready for whatever he was going to do to me.

___________________________
Well my dumbass forgot this was done being edited for like 4 days 😭. I'm so out of it lmao. Anywhoooo vote, comment, share or whatever you guys do. See ya soon hopefully!