Chapter 2

A/N: Yo! So this book will skip in years later on so if it seems fast just look closely at the year. I'll be starting from the day Jason and Max BIG scene to the current point in the book. For example: Three years after (event). I'll put how long the time skip was at the beginning! Anyway, ON WITH THY STORY!!!

Looking in the mirror, I couldn't believe how bruised my body was from the bondage last night. I rubbed my neck in slight pain, rolling it gently. All I can say was that I was in tears by the end of the night. I couldn't tell if it was the good kind or the bad kind but it was beyond fun. My fingers ran along my side to my stomach following the markings of the straps.

"Yo, Jason, where are you?" Derek called out.

My fingers stopped on my throat. The markings were clear but faint all the way around. He had me literally gasping. A smirk came on my face. Maybe I should convince him to do it again . . .

There was a gentle knock and I look behind me to see Derek smiling. "Sorry, I was zoning out. Didn't hear you come in." I respond casually, grabbing my white button up.

"It's cool. Hey, uh . . . " He trailed off slowly. I raise an eyebrow as I slide on the shirt, buttoning it up. Derek walked over to me and pulled back my shirt slightly. "What happened?" He asked, looking at my body.

"Nothing." I answer and pull the shirt out of his hand.

His eyes looked up then he went quiet for a second before exploding. "This is not nothing! Explain why you have all of these bruises and your neck . . . It looks like someone tried to kill you." He yelled.

I immediately say, "Derek, it's nothing-"

"Jason, what the fuck happened to you? You didn't look like this a few days ago!" Derek snarled and I sigh in defeat.

"I didn't really want to tell you." I grumble, rubbing my neck.

"Tell me what?" He pushed. I didn't answer immediately. "Did someone try to kill you? Someone broke in?" He asked and I sigh. "Jason, this is serious! If something like that happened, we need to go to the police right now-"

Running a quick hand through my hair, I said, "I hooked up with Max. And we got a little rough last night okay?" Derek stopped and looked at me.

Quietly, I button up my shirt, covering up everything. "A little?" He mocked. "That's nowhere near a little!"

I let out a groan. "Okay . . . Maybe not a little . . . Maybe really rough and I kinda got a complaint from my landlord this morning for us being too loud."

Derek crosses his arms, looking at my neck. I quickly button it up fully to cover it. "It looks like he beat you. Aggressively, not sexually. What did you guys do? Did you tell him to choke you until you fainted?!" He snapped. Avoiding his eyes, I grab my tie and tried to ignore that but he didn't let it go. "Well at least explain why you're sleeping with him again. He married, Jason." Derek sighed.

"We just happened to hook up last night." I simply say.

"Jason." Derek started and I groan.

"Okay, so we might have slept together on Saturday too, but it means nothing. It's just sex, Derek." I say, fixing my hair.

Derek crosses his arms and I roll my eyes at his behavior. "Just sex when you said you loved him last week? Uhuh, sure, Jason." Derek retorted and I glare at him a bit before sighing.

"Fine, you got me." I huff, rolling my eyes.

Derek sighed and shook his head. "Jason, I . . . I really don't think that's a good idea." He said and I shrug my shoulders.