Chapter Thirty-One

A/N: Hey all! Sorry that this update is so short. I wanted to get a chapter in before I did the time jump that will start in Chapter 32.

Anyways, enjoy and thank you all for reading & reviewing. :)

Follow me on Twitter for updates at: BePassionate_24

Must Love Dogs- Chapter Thirty-One

"You just misrepresented yourself to me!" Jenna bellowed angrily, glaring over at Katherine who sat calmly behind her dining room table. Her hands folded in front of her and a very stone cold expression on her face as she lifted her finger up and tsked at Jenna's words.

"Actually, you are totally wrong. Mrs. Saltzman, I told you why I'm here and you still have yet to believe that my intentions are truly non threatening." Katherine explained with a smile as Jenna shook her head and crossed her arms.

"Fine, you've said that already. But, I told you. I want nothing to do with you or with Stefan Salvatore's real estate firm. Don't you understand..He put me in this position to begin with. If it wasn't for him, I'd still have a shop and a very nice one at that!" Jenna replied, her face riddled with irritation.

"I understand that. I really do. Although, Stefan never meant for this to happen to you. Jenna, he's the one who called me here and told me to try and make things right. Listen, I am not leaving until we find you someplace else to be for your salon. You didn't deserve what happened to you and I swear that Rebekah Mikaelson will pay." She vowed, noticing that Jenna was giving her an intriguing glance.

"Rebekah Mikaelson...Stefan Salvatore's ex wife? What does she have to do with any of this?" Alaric asked from behind Jenna. He was looking at them all with an equal amount of frustration although he hadn't made his anger as known as Jenna had when she saw them all standing in front of their front door.

"Ask your niece, Elena. She can tell you what happened. Listen, we're here because we want to make things right for you and because Elena requested it before she left back home to Portland. So, my offer still stands. We'll help you find a new location to rent for your salon. And, hell. Maybe I can even convince Stefan to pay it all off for you." Katherine smiled at the thought of Stefan using his money for anything other than booze and the women that looked like strippers walking out of his house just a few months ago.

"He'd never agree to that." Alaric commented as Katherine turned to him, locking her eyes on to his as she smacked her lips together. "Oh, you'd be surprised."

The sound of Klaus and Caroline getting up from their seats made Katherine stop to stare at them for a moment. Jenna watched in confusion. "All three of you are going to help me?" She questioned as they all nodded in agreement.

"Well, those two behind me got dragged into this little deal. But, yes. We all are going to help you get back on your feet." Katherine said with an honest tone as Jenna finally relaxed a bit at the realization that it wasn't just a plan from Stefan. But, Elena was behind it too.

"Fine. Help us find something affordable and someplace where my wife and I can work without it being destroyed again!" Alaric said, extending out his hand and shaking Katherine's as she smiled and firmly shook his hand back. "You've got a deal, Mr. Saltzman." She exclaimed excitedly, turning back to see Caroline and Klaus who both smiling at her as relief swept over the room.

"She's pregnant." Stefan slurred his tone, twirling the bottle of gin in his hand as he sat outside on the balcony of their hotel room, watching the sun fade away and the start of a new day begin.

"Who's pregnant?" Damon asked him, wiping the excess water that was dripping off of his chin and down his shirt. He had just left Stefan not too long ago and had gone to take a shower so that he was fresh and decent looking for their meeting with Lexi the next morning.