11 x Reader

Imagine you find out he kissed Amy, even though they both knew about your feelings for him

Ever since Rory and Amy had joined the team, everything was more fun and dangerous. And you loved it. The doctor had promised them one ride since they were both supposed to be getting married, but god knows how many planets and galaxies you've visited since. Having another girl on board was amazing, and Amy even helped (forced)  you confess your feelings for the doctor.

A few days back, the doctor had dropped you off at home since you wanted some time to yourself. And now he was back to pick you up again. You smiled to yourself as you heard the soft thrumming of the Tardis get louder and louder. You hurriedly locked your front door and ran towards the blue box, swinging the door open and sprinting inside. "Hello people!" You yelled excitedly. Eleven was standing beside the panel and Amy was sitting on an opposite side to Rory. You knotted your brows in confusion and clicked your fingers, causing the Tardis doors to bang shut. "Hello" Rory spoke lowly. "Okay am I missing something here?" You asked as you walked up the steps and leaned against the control panel. "No, no. Nothing at all" The doctor smiled at you as he pinched your cheeks. "Amy?" You quizzed. "Mhm" She hummed in response. "What is this?" You scoffed. "What's what? It's nothing" She chuckled as she stood up and gave you a hug.

You hugged her back awkwardly before walking over to the doctor. You looked over at Rory to see him walking around the panel, keeping his distance from Amy. "So., what are we doing today?" You questioned with a smirk. "Anything you want" Eleven grinned at you. "Well for starters, you can all start by telling me what the hell has happened." You snapped. The doctor sighed heavily as he looked over to Amy. There was a minute or so of silence when Rory finally answered your question. "They kissed" He scoffed. "Rory!" The doctor yelped. "You what?" You scoffed. "It was by accident, we didn't mean to" Amy muttered. "Yes you did" The doctor scoffed. Amy growled slightly as she glared at him. "Rory? You have nothing to say about this?" You quizzed as you turned to him. "Well there's not much to say apart from I don't feel like being here" He sighed as he walked out of the Tardis. "Rory!" Amy yelped as she ran after him, leaving you alone with the doctor.

"I need fresh air" You mumbled as you turned around to leave but the doctor caught your arm. "y/n please, I can explain" He whispered. "No. You really don't have to" You snapped. "Of course I do. I kissed Amy and I shouldn't have" He sighed. "Oh just stop it! It's not as if you ever felt the same about me! I mean why would you? It's always Amy. She's the one that everyone picks. And I'm always just left in the dark. And I'm sorry but I'm not putting up with it anymore!" You yell with tears gushing out of your eyes, before storming out of the Tardis with the doctor running after you, pleading to give him one more chance.

(a/n
this book mostly contains angst imagines but what can I say? I love making people sad x. jk. Hope you liked this imagine <3 )