11 x Reader

Summary:
You accidentally run into a past version of the Doctor

"You could've at least warned me not to wear heels!" You snapped at Eleven. "I thought I did?" He responded, sending a confused look your way. "No, Doctor. You told me I looked taller than usual and then proceeded to walk out of the Tardis!" You growled. "Oop sorry" He muttered. "You will be deleted" A robotic voice spoke from nearby. "On three" The Doctor whispered as he grabbed a hold of your hand, squeezing it gently. "THREE!" He then yelled suddenly as he ran past the Cyberman, dragging you with him.

"Aaah!" You cried out as you dodged the lasers it was firing at you. "You will be deleted" It said again, it's heavy footsteps getting nearer. "Doctor pass me your sonic!" You hollered. "You'll break it!" He whined, the two of you still running. "Give!" You ordered sternly. "Alright alright" Eleven mumbled as he reached into his pocket to take it out.

"Get down both of you!" A voice bellowed; feeling a sense of familiarity, the two of you trusted the voice and quickly ducked, hearing an explosion behind you a second or two later. You stood back up, looking behind you to see a headless Cyberman on fire. "I was gonna do that" You muttered to the Doctor before turning back around. "Doctor" You whispered, your eyes widening as you saw the man in front of you. "Who are you two?" The man then asked.

"I'm y/n, and this is-" You began to say before Eleven cut you off. "John Smith!" He yelled out. "What?" You quizzed. "I'm the Doctor" The man spoke. "And if you want to live, I suggest you follow me" He then said before turning away. "Doctor that's you! You're him! He's your tenth reincarnation!" You whispered excitedly. "This is very wrong" Eleven gulped. "How'd you mean?" You questioned. "The two of us can't be in the same place or time- something has brought us here" He explained.

"y/n listen to me" He then whispered as he turned to you, his hands placed firmly on your shoulders. "He can't know who we are- whatever you do, don't reveal anything. Promise me" He smiled lightly, but you could see the fear in his eyes. "I-I promise" You stuttered. "Come on you two! This is way!" Ten yelled from the end of the corridor. "Let's go" You sighed as you took Eleven's hand and proceeded to follow Ten.

"Doctor you're safe!" A girl exclaimed as she ran upto Ten, hugging him tightly. "Who are they?" She then asked, looking between you and Eleven. "That's y/n and John, they'll be sticking with us" Ten explained. "Now come on, we don't have time to lose" He sighed before starting to run again, this time the three of you following behind him.

"Where are we going?" Eleven yelled as the four of you frantically ran down the corridor. "I have transport that can get us out of here- this way" The tenth doctor replied as he turned left, revealing his Tardis that was parked just around the corner. "Uh- I think we're fine" Eleven chuckled awkwardly as he grabbed your hand and began to walk the other way.

"Trust me, it's bigger than it looks" Rose chimed in. "Doctor you're making yourself look suspicious!" You whispered to Eleven. "I can't go in there y/n, there can never be two of us in the same-" He started to reply, before being cut off by the Tenth doctor. "They're coming!" He yelled, opening the Tardis doors and pushing the two of you inside. "Hurry Rose!" He then snapped as she stumbled in, before closing the door. "What's gonna happen?" You asked your doctor.

"I'll tell you what's gonna happen" Ten spoke up as he approached the two of you. "You're gonna tell me who you are" He ordered, staring you both down. "Like I said, I'm John Smith and- and this is y/n" Eleven nervously rambled. "I used to know a John Smith- because I used to pretend to be a John Smith so don't lie to me!" The tenth doctor snapped. "Fine!" Eleven suddenly yelled. "Sorry, that was a tad too loud" He chuckled lightly.

"I'm.. You" He then proceeded to say. "What?" Ten scoffed. "It's true- I don't know how we're both here but I know someone brought us" Eleven explained. "You're from my future" Ten then mumbled. "So does that mean you dump me and- and travel with her?!" Rose quizzed as she looked at you with some sort of disgust. "You weren't the first and you certainly aren't the last so don't think you're special luv" You snapped back at the blonde, causing her to back down.

"What's more important right now is how we're both here" Ten spoke, running a hand through his hair. "Doctor I thought you said there can never be two of you in the same Tardis?" You questioned as you looked up at Eleven. "I did but maybe I was wrong" He mumbled, shrugging his shoulders. "Think! What could've brought us here!" Ten snapped as he rubbed his temples. "The cybermen?" Rose suggested. "Nah, they don't have enough power to do so" Eleven replied.

"What if it wasn't something that brought you both here?" You perked up, causing both Ten and Eleven to turn their focus to you. "What do you mean?" The tenth doctor questioned. "I mean- maybe it's just your timelines out of sync, maybe this is just all a coincidence. And that's why you don't remember it happening Doctor, cause your timeline is out of sync" You explained as you looked up at Eleven. "Oh y/n I could kiss you right now!" Ten exclaimed. "Oh trust me, we do plenty of that when I come along" You smirk at him. "Oi!" Eleven tutted as he nudged you. "When exactly do I meet you? Like properly?" He then asked.

"She can't say- you know it'll mess up your timeline if she does" Eleven interjected. "So what do we do?" Rose asked with a small sigh. "Go out there and defeat those Cybermen" Ten replied before turning to you and your doctor. "What do you say?" He then quizzed, looking at you both with his eyebrow raised. "We're in"