10 x Reader

imagine you're his enemy, but you're also the only other time lord
(and no, you are not the master😂)
-

"Is there a reason as to why I have, once again, been graced with your presence?" You sigh as you stand up from your seat

"Is there a reason as to why I have, once again, been graced with your presence?" You sigh as you stand up from your seat. "Well..." The Doctor draws out. "You are kind of leading a race of Cybermen. And I think maybe we should talk" He continues. "So talk" You shrug, walking towards him. "You know this isn't right" Ten sighs. "Oh spare me the good cop bad cop. You're the reason I ever turned to this in the first place" You scowl at him. "My fault? How exactly?" The doctor quizzes. "You always thought of me to be lesser than you. Always degrading me and thinking I wasn't capable of greatness" You scoff. "Now you can watch me as I conquer this realm, and any other" You chuckle, walking over to your Cybermen, who were awaiting your orders.

"Look at my beautiful boys" You mutter as your fingers graze over the metal casing of one of your many cyber men. "Soon enough, they'll be out there murdering all the stinking humans and I can watch with pride as we defeat everyone and everything" You giggle lightly. "You're not a murderer y/n- you never were and you shouldn't have to turn into one! You don't have to be like this!" The doctor cries. "Did you not hear me? My cybermen will be doing all the dirty work- the blood will be on their hands" You scoff as you turn to the doctor.

"And how is that any better? Forcing an entire race of brainless robots to kill for you?" The doctor quizzes. "It's better than dying at my hands" You grin. "What's that supposed to mean?" The doctor quizzes, his eyes glancing over at the cybermen. "Boys, kill him- strangle him, shoot him, I don't really give a shit what you do- just make sure that every time he regenerates, you kill him on the spot" You smirk proudly as you begin to leave the room. "No! y/n you can't do this! Please!" Ten shouts and cries as the cybermen get closer and closer to him. "Good luck trying to save yourself without this" You chime as you wiggle the sonic screwdriver at him before leaving the room.

As you shut the door behind you, you lean against it and take a deep breath. Of course you weren't actually going to kill him, you just wanted him to fear you enough, so he'd think you were actually capable of doing so. You try to keep yourself from laughing as you hear the doctor plead and cry on the other side of the door. You let him beg for his life a little longer, before deciding he's been scared enough. "Boys" You call as you enter the room again. "Back to your positions" You order, watching the doctor with a smirk on your lips, as his face folds up with confusion. "Here" You sigh as you toss his screwdriver at him and he catches it with ease.

"What are you doing?" He then asks, breathlessly. "Showing you that I have the upper hand here" You sigh as you take a seat at your desk. "We may be the same species doctor, but our mindsets are far from similar. I wish to create chaos, you wish to remove it- we're nothing alike" You add, your eyes glancing over at him. "Why didn't you kill me then?" He whispers with his head down. "Because whether you like it or not, I am the only one left like you. Just the two of us. So what fun would it be if I were to cause havoc and you were never there to stop me?" You ask with a small chuckle.

"I don't want to hurt you doctor, I want you to understand me, and to understand that I will never live my life the way you do" You explain, noticing him pick his head up slowly, in order to look at you. "There was never a chance of me getting you to change, was there?" He scoffs lightly. You smile sympathetically, shaking your head in response.