12 x Reader

Imagine you accidentally hit him in the balls 😂

"Can I trust you?" The doctor quizzes as he hands you his screwdriver. "Pft no" You scoff as you crawl into the tight space under the control panel. "Remember, pull the green wire out and don't touch anything else. Especially not the red one" He repeats for what seems to be the hundredth time. You roll your eyes as you point the sonic towards the wires. "Shall I pull the red one out?" You ask with a smirk. "No!" You hear the doctor yell. "Oh chill out I'm not that stupid" You giggle as you carefully pull the green wire out.

"There we go" You sigh as you crawl back out from under the control panel. "Who says a women can't do a man's job" You grin proudly. "No one says that, because if they did, especially in this day and age, they'd get beaten up and have charges pressed against them" The doctor rambles on as he holds his hand out, waiting for you to give him back his sonic. "Oh whatever" You groan as you throw it at him, however your aim being miles off from his hand. Your eyes then widen as it hits his crotch and he yells out in excruciating pain.

"y/n!" He whimpers as he falls to his knees. "Oh my God I'm so sorry" You squeal as you run to him, trying so hard not to laugh. "You stupid, stupid, stupid-" He begins to cry out but you cover his mouth. "It's not my fault I can't throw straight" You shrug your shoulders as you let out a small laugh. "Wait here, I'll go get you some ice" You sigh as you get up and walk away to the Tardis' kitchen, hearing the doctor mutter swears and cries under his breath.