10 x Reader

Summary:
Ten and Donna come to visit you at your workplace :)

Summary:Ten and Donna come to visit you at your workplace :)

~

~

"Jordan" You called as you strut into the building. "I've sent you the files via email, check for any mistakes and bring them by me before the end of the day" You told him as you continued to walk. "Yes boss!" He shouted over his shoulder as he finished making himself a cup of coffee. "Miss y/l/n" Your secretary chimed as she stood up from behind the desk. "You have a visitor in your office" She then smiled. "When did they arrive?" You quizzed, taking a quick look at your wristwatch. "Only a couple of minutes before you- I told them to wait in your office" She replied nervously. "Thanks Elma" You smiled at her before walking away to your office.

You sighed as you opened the door, revealing someone standing with their back to you, facing the window. "Seth?" You gulped. "Surprise!" He chuckled as he turned around and ran upto you, engulfing you in a hug. "Oh my god you're back!" You exclaimed as he twirled you around before carefully placing you back on your feet. "Spending eight weeks with a bunch of assholes who know nothing about anything was a pain, but I'm back now- and I'm all yours" He whispered seductively, lowering his face to yours, about to plant a kiss on your lips before a loud thudding at the window startled you both.

"What the hell?!" You yelled as you saw both the Doctor and Donna outside on your balcony, banging their fists against the glass. "Who the hell are they? Shall I call security?" Seth quizzed. "No- they're my friends" You sighed as you walked over to the window, sliding the balcony doors opens. "As much as I'm happy to see you both, why the hell can you not just use the door?" You scoffed as you grabbed Donna's hand and pulled her in, before helping the Doctor. "What's the fun in that" Ten grinned, his eyes landing on Seth's.

"Oh hello, I'm the Doctor" He smiled as he reached his hand out for him to shake. "Oh my god is he that Doctor man? The alien one?" Seth chuckled excitedly as he looked between you and the Doctor. "That would be me" Ten grinned at him. "Pleasure to meet you then" Seth smiled as he shook his hand. "Who is he?" Donna then asked. "His name's Seth, and he's my fiancé" You smiled proudly.

"Fiancé?" The Doctor repeated, his eyes travelling towards your hand to see the ring. "Oh- that explains the intimacy" He then muttered. "Yeah about that- you just interrupted us!" You snapped at them. "Aw don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to snog later" Ten let out a small chuckle. "So, any particular reason you graced me with your presence this time?" You sighed as you leaned against your desk, folding your arms as you waited for an answer.

"Originally, no. But my Tardis is just around the corner, and well- you know" The Doctor uttered, his eyes focused on Seth. You and Donna both gave each other a knowing smirk before turning to look at Seth aswell. "Why the hell are you all looking at me like that?" He gulped uncomfortably as the three of you stared at him, the same grin plastered across your faces.

"How would you like to see my Tardis?" The Doctor then asked him. "Your what?" Your fiancé scoffed. "The time machine spaceship thing I told you about" You interjected. "Look, y/n- I can believe in him being extraterrestrial; but a time machine? That just doesn't make sense" He sighed with a small shrug. "All the more reason for you to come and see it" Ten smirked. "Im sorry but- I just came back from a business trip and I'm tired" Seth let out a small sigh. "Oh don't be so boring, come on!" The Doctor squealed.

"You don't give up do you?" Seth scoffed lightly. "Nope" Ten grinned, popping the 'p'. "Fine, let's go see your Tardin" Your Fiancé chuckled. "Tardis" Ten corrected him. "Whatever Doctor, let's just go" You groaned as you walked over to your door. "Oh- I thought we could go this way?" Ten asked, already sliding open the balcony doors. "Are you mad?" You snapped at him. "Oh come on y/n, we'll have a laugh- the good old days" Donna added before following the Doctor.

You took a deep breathe before looking over at Seth. "I'm with them!" He exclaimed as he also followed them. You sighed in defeat as you ran after them. "Wait!" You yelled as you slowly stepped out, being careful not to trip as you were wearing ridiculously big heels.