Blackbeard

Chapter Eleven.

As the moon reached its apex, Freya, Lance and Elijah stood around the pool, candles lit.
"Elijah, would it be alright if I channelled you? I'm going to need all the power I can get." Freya asked as she threw the semi-precious stones and the bones into the crystal clear water.
"Of course, my dear." He gave a small smile. "Where would you like me?"
"Not immediately, but when the time comes, I need you to kneel in the pool, right in front of me. Is that okay? I'll buy you a new suit." Freya chuckled.
"I have plenty and it can always be dry cleaned." The Original replied, a wider smile on his face.
Freya nodded, then lit a sage smudge stick, cleansing the room before placing it into the bowl of snake's blood.
"Okay, now." She said.
Elijah stepped into the water and knelt in front of his former love, taking her free hand as she placed the bowl of blood down on the ledge in front of him.
"Ready?" She asked, looking to both Elijah and Lance.
They both nodded.
Freya then closed her eyes, gripping Elijah's hand tightly.
"Vidau pouvwa domini nostri tribum nas ex veras sequitas sanguinum." She chanted over and over again.
Soon, the wind that came through the broken windows of the room began to pick up, blowing Freya's pitch black hair everywhere, which made her look more like Medusa than a Witch.
On the fourth or fifth chant, a bright orange ball of light consumed a meter-wide circle in the pool.
"It's working!" Lance shouted over the noise of the gales. "Keep going!"
Two more chants and the circle had grown so big that if Elijah hadn't jumped out of the pool, he would've been taken as well.
Eventually, the water of the entire pool was orange.
Freya stopped chanting and released Elijah's hand.
She turned to face them and unlatched one of the necklaces she was wearing. Pulling it out from under her shirt, the two male Vampires saw that it was a bronze coloured ring band.
The Heretic clasped it tightly in her hand.
"This is it." She beamed. "I can't thank you both enough."
"No need to thank us, just be happy." Lance smiled, pulling her in for a hug.
"I need you to do one more thing for me." She said to him.
"Anything."
"I need you to go to a town called Storybrooke in Maine. Find Emma and tell her that you're the Vampire her son is going to know until I get there. She'll know what you mean." Freya offered a half smile.
"Of course. I'll protect them both with my life."
Freya nodded, then moved to Elijah.
"Thank you so much, Elijah..." She whispered, hugging his neck.
She instantly felt his large hands snake around her waist.
"If you find a way back, let me know and don't be a stranger. I know my siblings miss you too." He mumbled into her hair.
"I promise." The Heretic nodded.
"Now go, before that thing closes." Elijah chuckled, parting the pair of them.
Freya nodded once more and turned around, picking up her rucksack.
She looked down at the ring in her hand and put it to her lips, kissing it gently.
"Please let this work." She whispered to herself.
After one last look at her boys, she closed her eyes and jumped into the pool.

Flashback.

"With this ring, I promise to love you forever. I thought my heart belonged to the sea, but you have shown me that is simply not the case." Killian smiled, slipping the ring onto Freya's right ring finger. "This may not be a proposal yet, but it's the promise of one and I hope that that's enough."
"It's more than enough, my love. And it's beautiful. I love it." Freya smiled as a tear slipped down her left cheek.
She leaned in a placed a soft but passionate kiss on Killian's lips.

Freya stumbled and fell on the muddy ground of the Enchanted Forest.
She gathered herself and looked around after placing Killian's ring back on its rightful finger.
The Forest looked exactly like she left it, which puzzled her. After all, Regina had told Emma that the Enchanted Forest was destroyed.
She looked around to see if there was anyone around before kneeling down and opening her rucksack to change into more of-the-realm clothing.
Once back in her white undershirt, corset, knee-length leather jacket, leather trousers and boots, she cast a spell to show her where the nearest man made structure was and began to walk.