Atlas

Chapter Twenty Seven.

After a brief wardrobe change, Freya stalked her way into Rumple's shop.
"Ah, Miss Klay. Something else I can do for you?" He gave her a smile.
Freya outstretched and cupped her hand, directing it straight at Rumple, who instantly began to choke.
"Where is Killian's heart, Dark One?" She growled.
"Ah..." He spluttered.
In a rage, she threw him against the wall to his right, slamming him into various shelves and objects.
"Where is it?" She practically screamed.
Rumple held his throat with one hand and pointed to a painting on the wall behind the counter with the other.
Freya moved around to face it, pulling the painting back like a door to see a safe.
"Open it." She told him. "Now."
Rumple staggered to his feet, chuckling.
"I don't think so. I still need him." He said.
Freya extended her arm, casting a spell in her mind that caused the Dark One dagger to fly out of Rumple's blazer pocket and into her hand.
"How about I command you to?" She smirked.
Rumple's expression turned almost scared.
"That wouldn't exactly help, considering I need the dagger to open it." He replied, gulping.
Freya squinted at him, then looked to the safe, waving the dagger over it.
In an instant, a few sounds of cogs and gears could be heard and the door of the safe clicked open.
Inside it, was a small box; something glowing inside.
Freya took the box out, placing it on the counter.
Upon opening it, she saw Killian's heart and gave a small smile.
She turned back to Rumple, who looked quite helpless.
"I'm keeping this." She said, beckoning to the dagger. "You clearly can't be trusted."
Before Rumple could protest, she Vamp sped out of the shop, box in hand.

Back at the Mayor's office, Killian woke up with a groan, finding himself on the floor in the hall.
"Bloody Hell..." He sighed when he realised what had happened.
But soon enough, Freya had returned.
"Hey..." She mumbled. "I'm so sorry..."
"It's fine, love. Did you fix everything?" He asked.
"With the help of Emma, Elsa and Anna, yes. And I also have this." Freya pulled out the box from her messenger bag, taking out his heart.
"How long was I out?" Killian chuckled, watching as the Heretic crouched down in front of him.
"Only an hour or so." She shrugged, putting the heart to his chest. "Ready?"
Killian nodded. Without any notice, Freya shoved his heart back into his chest, releasing a wince and heavy groan from her Pirate love.
"Bloody Hell, that's better." He chuckled breathlessly, looking up at her with only his eyes.
"Good. I'm sorry about your head..." She frowned.
"Its fine, love. It was the only way to stop me." Killian replied, cupping her cheek and bringing her in for a kiss. "I love you."
"I love you too." Freya smiled.

Everyone had had a few weeks to let everything cool off – pun intended – and spend some time with their loved ones. But that didn't last very long before everything hit the fan once more.

Freya woke up to her phone ringing.
She looked over to Killian, who was still sleeping peacefully, before she picked it up and answered it.
"Hello?" She said, her voice croaky from sleep.
"Hello Miss Klay." A male voice with an upper class American accent she didn't recognise spoke.
"Who is this?" Freya asked, sitting up in bed.
"An old friend. Just thought I'd pass through your pretty little Storybrooke. Such a quaint town. The townsfolk look positively delicious." The Heretic could hear the smirk dripping from the strangers voice.
"You stay away from my friends." She growled, feeling Killian stir beside her.
"Perhaps I'll pay your daughter Emma a visit after my coffee. Or go and say hello to her son, Henry." He said.
Freya's blood began to boil.
"Why even bother phoning me if you're going to attack my loved ones?"
"Because it amuses me. I'll see you around, darling."
With that, the line went dead.
"Who was that, love?" Killian's voice sounded behind her.
Freya sighed heavily and got out of bed, throwing on a maxi dress and slip-on shoes.
"I don't know. But I'm damn well going to find out." She glared at him before making her way out of the bedroom and across the hall to bang on Lance's door. "Lance, up and out. Nine-one-one."
"I'm up!" He called from the other side of the door.

As the pair got to Granny's, Freya looked up and down the street, double checking every possible scenario.
"Good morning you two." Granny greeted them with a smile. "What can I get you?"
"Sorry Granny, we don't have time for orders. Have you seen anyone new in this morning?" Freya asked.
"Yes, actually. A guy was in here until about five minutes ago. He was asking everyone their names." The old woman frowned as she dried up a glass.
"Did he happen to give his?" Lance folded his arms.
Granny shook her head. "Not that I heard."
"Did you see where he went?" Freya raised an eyebrow.
"No... But I think I heard him mention something about the Dark One. Perhaps check Gold's shop?" She suggested.
Freya sighed. "Thank you, Granny."
She took a sniff of the air, smelling a Vampire that wasn't either of the ones present.

At Rumple's shop, Freya and Lance burst in, only to find a face they never hoped to see again.
"Atlas." Freya growled, standing her ground.
The Vampire turned around at the other end of the shop, a menacing grin on his lips.
"Hello Freya. And hello Lance! How good to see the both of you." He greeted them with his sickeningly charming tone.
"What are you doing here, Atlas?" Freya asked.
"I'm here for you, of course! I still owe you a death, if I remember correctly." He chuckled, clapping his hands together. "But something more important seems to have arisen. How on earth are you with child?" He motioned to Freya's rather large bump.
"None of your business. Now would you kindly remove yourself from the town?"
Atlas chuckled, his shoulder length blonde hair glistening in the lights of Gold's shop as he tipped back his head in amusement.
"Now why ever would I do that? There's far too much fun to be had." He smirked.
"Because if you don't, I might just have to feed you to our resident Werewolf." Freya folded her arms over her chest, resting them on her stomach.
"That sounds messy. I just bought this suit." He motioned to his all black, tailored attire.
Freya rolled her eyes.
"What's going on here?" Rumple's voice came from the back left hand corner of the shop, where his private room was.
Atlas gave an evil smile to Freya, Vamp speeding to the Dark One.
"Hello there." He said, sniffing the air. "You smell... Like an all-I-can-eat buffet."
"Not likely." Rumple replied as he waved his hand, sending Atlas flying across the shop towards the Vampire pair in the front doorway. He looked to them. "Who is that?"
"Someone who won't be put on his ass that easily." Lance mumbled, walking over to the newest enemy in town.
He picked Atlas up by his throat and snapped his neck in one little movement.
"Let's take him to ours. We can put him in the basement." Freya suggested, earning a nod from Lance as he threw the man over his strong shoulder.
"Is he not dead?" The Dark One frowned.
"Neck snapping doesn't kill a Vampire. It just knocks us out for a bit." Freya told him, earning an understanding nod.
"Would you like some assistance?" Rumple asked.
"Yes, actually. I'll be putting a boundary spell on the basement, but I could use one of yours as well, just to be sure." Freya nodded.
"Very well." Rumple gave a small half smile, then waved his hand in a large circle motion, sending the four of them off in a puff of ashy grey smoke.

"Who's that, love?" Killian asked, frowning as he watched Freya, Rumple and Lance – who was carrying Atlas – walk through the house to the basement door.
"I'll explain in a minute." Freya grumbled, opening the door for Lance, who threw Atlas' lifeless body down the stairs with some rather loud thumps.
After both Freya and Rumple had cast their boundary spells to keep him in there, everyone sat at the dining table.