The Wishing Star

Chapter Twenty Five.

The trip to Arendelle was gruelling. But they eventually got there.
What they did not expect to see, however, was the entire kingdom shrouded in a thick layer of ice.
"I think this idea of yours has hit a dead end, my Lady." Blackbeard said.
"This isn't normal ice. This is magic. So give me a minute, I have an idea." Freya nodded, stepping off the gangway and onto the ice.
Being a Siphoner Witch, all she had to do was place her hand down onto the ice and concentrate. Her hand began to glow red and the ice around it began to melt.
Blackbeard and his crew watched on in awe as the Kingdom slowly defrosted. The melting process sped up faster and faster until the entire Kingdom was back to its previous, de-iced glory.
"By the Gods..." Freya breathed as she stood up.
"What is it?" Blackbeard asked, stepping off the ship.
"I have a lot of magic surging through me right now. Hell, this amount of ice magic might even last me until I get back to my realm." She replied, feeling an unfamiliar buzz of energy rushing throughout her entire body.
"Well, be careful." The Captain said. "We don't want it overwhelming you."
"I'll be fine. Thank you for your troubles, Blackbeard. Once again, you've helped me incredibly." Freya smiled, leaning up to give him a gentle kiss on the cheek.
"Well, if nothing else, it's worth it for some affection." Blackbeard chuckled deeply. "Should you need anything else from me, my Lady, you are always welcome aboard my ship. We shall stay here until tomorrow evening to ensure your safety."
"Thank you again. Now, I must be off. I have no idea who I'm even supposed to go to, so I'd better start somewhere." The Heretic looked almost comically nervous.
"I wish you luck. Farewell, Lady Freya." Blackbeard gave a huge bow, removing his hat in the process as she turned to leave with a wave.

Freya decided to start at the castle. It seemed the most logical place to start.
But she was met with guards in colours that didn't seem to be of this kingdom. They were also in one Hell of a daze.
"What happened? Was this the evil Queen's doing?!" One of them shouted as she approached them.
"Woah, gentlemen. The Evil Queen hasn't been in these lands for thirty years." Freya frowned in confusion.
"What sorcery is this?" One of them became angry in his confusion. "Who are you?" He drew his sword and pointed it at the Heretic's throat.
"I'm a friend of Queen Elsa. I seek audience with whoever's been running her Kingdom whilst she's been gone." She stated.
"Gone? The Queen doesn't leave her castle. But she's about to as soon as the rightful ruler; Hans, gets his hands on her." One of them growled.
Freya was piecing all of this together.
"You've been frozen for a long while... Haven't you?" She sighed.
"We saw the ice approaching, the next thing we knew, you were here." The first guard snapped. "This is your doing! You're coming with us!"
Freya rolled her eyes.
"Not today." She sighed, waving her hand.
In an instant, the guards fell to the floor, unconscious.
'So no one knew Elsa was gone... The ice must've gotten here around the same time as the curse.' She thought as she entered the castle.

Inside, she took care of all the guards dressed in the same uniforms as the ones she had encountered outside until she came across a grand hall.
In the hall was a large table, decorated with various chocolate delicacies.
To the right of the table were three people – a girl and two men - stood in front of a grand fireplace.
"Who are you?!" One of them shouted at the sight of her.
"Someone who's here to answer all your questions." Freya beamed with a spring in her step, causing Regina's gown to float around as though it were dancing.
"What happened?" The girl asked.
Freya thought she looked awfully familiar.
"Who are you?" The Heretic asked.
"I'm Anna." She replied.
Freya gasped.
"You're here! Your sister has been looking for you!" She shrieked.
Anna looked incredibly confused.
"But... I just put her in the..." She trailed off, appearing as though she were looking for something. "I put her in an urn, but it's not here."
"Anna, this whole kingdom and everyone in it has been frozen in ice thirty years." Freya explained. "Elsa has been out of that urn for weeks and had been looking for you ever since. She's in my realm."
"Oh my..." Anna breathed.
"That's enough catching up." One of them men said. "Tell me who you are."
"I assume you're Hans." Freya raised an eyebrow. The man nodded, smugly. "Then I'll tell you who I am. I'm the one who's going to put you to bed." Hans frowned in his confusion. "Nighty night."
With that, Freya waved her hand in his direction, causing him to instantly fall down into a deep sleep.
"How did you do that?!" The man next to Anna exclaimed.
"Magic. I assume you're Kristoff. Nice to meet you both. I'm Freya." The Heretic curtsied. "I don't suppose you have a magic bean available?"
"Um... I don't know." Anna thought, then something occurred to her. "Ah! My parents! Long ago, they went on a voyage to find an object that could take away Elsa's magic because they were afraid of it. Perhaps instead of that, it could be used to take us back to your land!"
"What is this object?" Freya asked.
"It's called the Wishing Star. Last I heard, Captain Blackbeard had it." Anna replied.
Freya's attention peaked entirely.
"Captain Blackbeard, you say?" Freya raised an eyebrow. "You're in luck. He's the one that brought be here in the first place. He's waiting down at the docks in case I came back."
"Well... That's the biggest coincidence I've heard in the last thirty years." Kristoff shrugged.
Freya playfully scowled. "In all fairness, it's the only coincidence you've heard of in the last thirty years."