Get Henry

Chapter Fourteen.

As the first light seeped through the thick plant life, Freya began to stir.
She squinted as the harsh light hit her eyes and so sat up and rubbed the sleep out of them.
She turned and looked down to a still sleeping Killian and smiled to herself, but then saw the wound on his hand still.
"Oh crap." She whispered to herself, gently picking it up.
"What's up, love?" His voice felt like velvet through her ears and she let out a smile.
"We got a little bit too caught up last night; I didn't heal your wound." The Heretic placed a kiss on the opening, which was covered in a small layer of dried blood.
"It's alright." He leaned up, placing a soft kiss on her cheek.
"No it's not." Freya playfully glared at him. "It'll get infected."
She then got up and went to a nearby tree, where she picked off a large leaf.
"What are you doing?" Killian asked.
"Making a cup of sorts."
The Pirate watched as she folded the leaf to resemble some sort of container, then bit into her hand and poured some blood into it before handing it to him.
"Drink." She instructed, watching her own wound heal quickly.
Killian sighed, then held up the leaf. "Cheers."
As he drank, Freya studied his wound, watching it close up only a few seconds after Killian had 'fed'.
"Better?" Freya raised an eyebrow.
"Yes. Thanks, love." He smiled up at her, placing the leaf on the ground next to him.

A few minutes later, Rumpelstiltskin began to stir, eventually opening his eyes, so Freya decided to wake everyone else up.
She moved over to Emma, shaking her gently.
"Time to get up, kid." She smiled down at her as she stretched out her limbs. "Wake Snow and David for me."
She opened her eyes, squinting through the morning sun as she nodded.

Once everyone was awake, Freya decided to go on a hunt for something for breakfast.
"What do ya know; even Neverland has furry critters." She smirked as she returned with her catch – three adult rabbits. "Killi, could you hand me your knife, please?"
Killian nodded, electing to be a sod by throwing the blade at her.
Using her Vampire speed, Freya caught it easily, earning a few chuckles of disbelief from the group.
After skinning and gutting the carcasses, she made a spit and placed the meat over a freshly made campfire.

With everyone fed, Freya got Emma to sit opposite her to perform a Consciousness Transportation spell.
"Right." The Heretic began, clapping her hands together. "I've already done a locator spell and know exactly where the camp is; now we just need to get a message to Henry to be on his guard."
Emma nodded, freely giving the Heretic her left hand.
Freya bit into the blonde's palm, causing a pained hiss to come from her.
Freya then cupped her hands around Emma's.
"Te ne rien a boka." The Heretic whispered.
With a bright flash of white light, Emma and Freya fell into a trance state, their minds being transported to Henry's.
When Emma opened her eyes, she realised that she was in Storybrooke, at the local diner; Granny's.
There the ten year old sat, at their favourite booth with a hot chocolate topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.
"Henry." She gasped, running over to the booth, shortly followed by Freya.
"Mom!" Henry shrieked, instantly rising from his seat and embracing her in a tight hug.
"Hey, kid." She sighed, resting her head on his.
Freya couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that the term of endearment she'd used for Emma was now being used for Henry.
"Why are we at Granny's?" Henry asked, pulling away from her.
Emma gestured to Freya. "Remember I told you about my adopted mom, Freya?" Henry nodded. "Well this is her."
Freya smiled, giving the boy a small wave.
"Hi Henry. It's great to meet you." She said.
"Freya cast a spell so that we can talk here. We're coming for you today. So I just need you to hold on a little longer, okay?" Emma looked into his eyes.
"Okay mom." Henry nodded.
"We'll see you for real very soon. I love you, kid. Just stay strong." Emma placed a soft kiss on the boy's hair before the vision faded and all parties came to.
"How is he?" Regina asked.
"He's fine. Just scared." Emma nodded, getting up. "We need to go."