Cheers to Forever, Love

A/N: Hi everybody! Finally, I speak haha. Well this story has been a wild ride, to say the least. I'm really happy that it's received such good feedback. This will be the final chapter and, while I feel it's a little rushed, I'll be honest that it's mostly due to writer's block. All my fellow writers know my feels... But I kind of feel that I did it justice... I just wanted to get straight to the point and I've always had the ending in mind, so it all kinda works out. I hope you've enjoyed reading this story as much as I've enjoyed writing it. Special thanks to Llamaloyd for reading and giving me the courage to continue on. 
All my love, mates!

Rayna xoxo

Ps: The picture is of all the wedding details and the song is sung by our beloved Colin O'donoghue and his cast mate in the movie The Dust Storm (if you havent seen it, I strongly suggest you do. But yeah, that song is their first dance.

Chapter Twenty Nine.

At thirty two weeks pregnant, Freya was properly beginning to feel the not-so joyous effects of pregnancy.
She was laying on the couch one evening with her legs resting on Killian's lap, her pelvis was killing her, her feet and ankles hurt like hell, and she felt as though she were coming down from a blood binge, except the feeling was constant.
Killian was sat reading Freya her favourite Shakespeare Sonnets, despite him not knowing what half of it meant.
"If this be error and upon me prov'd, I never writ, nor no man ever lov'd." He finished, closing the book. "I don't understand this mess of English in the slightest, love. But I love how it makes you smile."
"It's only a mess of English because you weren't there. William and I had a very special bond when it came to literature and stage performances." Freya chuckled before wincing at a sudden shot of pain from her left butt cheek, all the way down the side of her high to her kneecap.
"Are you alright?" He asked, placing the book down on the lamp table beside the couch.
"Yeah, I'm fine." She groaned, massaging the top of her thigh.
In a second that felt more like a minute to the Heretic, a stabbing pain ripped its way through her abdomen.
She let out a deafening scream.
Killian shot up, taking her hand.
"Freya?!" Lance appeared at the bottom of the stairway, Astrid in tow.
"Something's wrong!" Freya cried, tears of pain flowing into her hairline.
"I'll call Whale. You two get her in the car." Astrid nodded, using her Vamp speed to run upstairs and grab her phone.

Yet another blood-curdling screech came from the ward Freya had been given.
"This baby wants to come out early." Doctor Whale raised his voice over Freya's noise. "But she's breech. We're going to have to perform a C-section."
"I heal too quickly, how the Hell are you going to manage that?" Freya winced, gripping the bed rails so hard that the metal snapped in her hand as though she were crushing a can of Dr Pepper.
"We have tools to keep the wound open. It should, in theory, work." The Doctor explained, turning to Killian who was going a little white in the face. "Your journey into fatherhood starts here, Captain."

With a drip filled with saline solution and Vervain planted nicely in Freya's arm, she slowly began to fall asleep.
Killian took her hand as they were led into the operating room.
"I'm afraid you'll have to put these on." A nurse stopped Killian, holding up some scrubs.
"You can't be serious, love..." He scoffed; though soon saw she was not kidding. "Bloody Hell... Fine."
He re-joined his fiancé in no time, taking her hand once more as the Doctors and Nurses bustled around him as they wasted no time in performing the surgery.

Soon enough, a new and unique life was brought into the world.
By the time Freya woke up, Emma, Henry, the Charmings and Regina had turned up.
"Hello Stowaway." Killian practically whispered.
Freya looked over to see him sat in the chair next to her with a sleeping baby in her arms.
"Is that...?" She trailed off in a mixture of exhaustion and shock.
"Aye." He nodded, looking down at her perfect face.
Appearing in the window, their guests waited anxiously.
Freya gave a lazy giggle and beckoned them in.
"Hi guys!" Henry grinned, instantly being shushed by everyone. "Oops, sorry. Is that my new auntie?"
"Aye, it is, mate." Killian smiled.
"May I hold my daughter?" Freya chuckled.
Killian nodded, getting up from his seat carefully.
Emma and Regina moved over to either side of her bed and helped her to sit up before Killian moved in and handed her the baby.
Just as he did, she opened her perfect, ice blue eyes.
"Oh, thank God..." Freya sighed, giggling.
"What is it?" Mary Margaret asked.
"She doesn't have my eyes." She sniffed, feeling herself getting emotional. "Hello Princess. Welcome to the world."
"So what's our new little sister's name?" Emma asked, curling an arm over Astrid's shoulders.
Freya looked up at Killian, giving him a smile and a nod.
"Sirena Echo Jones." He said, proudly.