the rescue!

I have been in this cage for so long I have no idea what the sun looks like. or what flying feels like anymore. I am Ivy and I am a hybrid half dragon half girl. I can change into a night fury whenever I want. girl one minute then bam! you have a night fury or any dragon I guess.

as I said I have been in this cage for so long taken from my parents when I was just born or so they tell me. viggo comes around to my cage very so days to see how I am going and occasionally feed me or just put fish on the floor for me. he tries to get me to talk but I just wrap my wings around me and look like a black egg. I don't know when he goes away but I always peep out before I grab the fish and eat.

but when he talked to me I think he wasn't expecting an answer he said he was going to sell me in a weeks time, but the time came when my cage was moved and then I heard voices a lot of them then viggo started shouting over the noise "what her have heard ladies and gentlemen we have quite a wonder a 1 of a kind a one truly worth bidding how about we start off with $100.... ok we have $200" I turned him off then and wrapped my wings around my self and then a huge boom! went of then yelling and screaming going on and on!

I opened my wings a little to peek out and saw.... teenagers about my age running around finding a persific dragon with a.. saddle? and getting on until a long and lanky boy looked at me with his forest green eyes where I was still in my cage I am not sure if he saw my eyes and I quickly covered me with my wings tighter.

then I felt my cage moving it felt like i was floating I opened my wings up so slowly and saw clouds and then in my sight a brown grockle flew, I quickly closed my wings then I heard voices 'why did you pick that black oval up hiccup'

'i think its dragon but its scared so it won't open its wings so I can get a better look, so I am taking it back to the edge to see if toothless or any of the other dragons can get it to open up' 'I see' i felt the cage being put on the ground and I wonder if these people will hurt me as viggo did.

i hear the cage being blasted open. then a soft cooing close to me I open my wings ever so slowly and peek out but then I heard a lot of gasps and I shot my head back inside.

'guys.....was it just me or was that a girl" a voice said i think he was the one riding the grockle.

'hey it's ok please come back out' a voice in dragonese says

i open my wings a millimetre and peek out i see green orbs once my eyes adjust, i realise its a...night fury!

'n-n-no' i stutter before closing my wings again

'come on it's ok' i hear another voice say

I peek out again and see a nadder, nightmare, and a gronke all around me with the night fury while the humans were talking a little far away.

'n-no i dont want to they will hurt me as viggo did' i say closing my wings further

'no, our owners dont do that. we save dragons from viggo' the nadder says calmly

I peek out i dont see the humans anywhere, i open my wings and stand up all the while my wings shrink into my back,

'woh!' the nightmare says

i start to get scared then i hear gasps i spin around to see the humans i turn back around and run full pelt night fury speed into the forest.

**************

sorry guys for the cliffhanger

~luce