epilogue good one :P

"i hope i chose well," i say.

"i believe you did, you could never choose wrong around me," he says back to me.

"excuse me lovebirds i need to check it worked," Barberton says. i grumble and face him,

"ok think of a.......... terrible terror," Barberton says, i groan and think of the tiny dragon. when i open my eyes again Barberton and Viggo are the same sizes, i look down and still see myself as a human! i squeal in happiness and hug Viggo and Barberton. 

*time skip back to new berk* 

i watch as all the riders pull their saddles of the dragons. "they're letting them go...." i gasp in surprise. "im glad the stones worked" Viggo mumbles i smile and watch the dragons go. 

***time skip ok let us say....9 years? correct me if im wrong*** 

"come back here with my axe Anna!" I yell chasing after my daughter that's right me and Viggo had a daughter and a younger son. 

it took so many nights of nagging for me to finally agree to have them. and boy am I glad to have them....sometimes anyway. 

"someone grab the child! careful she has my wife's axe!" Viggo yells as we both chase after the giggling 8-year-old though the new village square. someone from around the corner grabs the girl around the waist and lifts her up. me and Viggo skid to a stop thanking Hiccup and Astrid. i take the axe from the still laughing girl and put it back on my hip. where i always keep it. 

"wait where is bobby?" hiccup says. i hand Anne over to Viggo and bold back home i see him on the floor crawling to the open door. "why are all my kids against me!" i groan while picking him up. he laughs and starts to play with my hair. 

"ok bedtime you two" i laugh as Viggo come back up the hill panting. 

i put the 2-year-old back int his crib while Viggo puts the little monster back into her room. i sigh while collapsing into out bed. i cover myself with the yak fur blankets and fall asleep but not before i feel Viggo sliding into bed next to me. 

******

the story is now officially over........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW WHAT AM I TO DO WHEN I HAVE MATHS AND I DONT WANNA DO THE WORK!!! 

dam it! 

i need more ideas thanks.....LOOK AT THE PAST CHAPTER OR A/N AND PLZ COMMENT WHAT I SHOULD DO!!!