"wait?..... Ivy!?"

then all chaos broke loose. every hunter is fighting a......a what the heck is that dragon? "hold that grimnasher!' hunters were yelling 

they were going to not be able to trap the dragon, i sighed got up walked over to the mob of hunters changed into a human pushed my way thru until i was in the centre of the circle, the grim Nasher shot teeth at me, i moved to the side with the speed of the night fury. 

i keep walking closer, dodging everything the grim Nasher throws at me. i am now face to face with the rampaging dragon. i just stare at her. i only pay half of my attention to the blue glowing marks of my arms. i give a dragon growl, she backs off, allowing the hunters to cage her.

i dont pay attention to the hunters krogen, viggo or Johann and i walk back to the tree reading the book that i took from fishlegs home, i hope he doesn't mind too much.  

As i am reading, krogen, viggo and Johann are walking over to me talking in quiet voices. when they are directly in front of me, i look up. 'can i help you' i say 

'how where you able to control that grimnasher' krogen says while glaring at me

i look down back at the book and say 'i was brought up by an alpha, no dragon liked having a human about except my father, he said that one day humans and dragon will live in peace before he was killed by dragos bewilderbeast..' i tail off at the end. 

viggo looks sorry but Johann and krogen dont they look at each other, leave and go back to the tent. viggo looks at me then sits down next to me. 

'hey, do you want to talk about it?' he says

'no..i'm ok' i say truthfully. 

'well, i was wondering if you wanted to go with me, Johann and krogen for the hunt of the last dragon eye?' i waited a while then nodded with a smile. he smiled back and left to go get ready i think. 

i go back to reading the book it was only for show, i am half dragon, i cant read there just scribbles to me. i sigh get up and go to my text to go get ready. 

***time skip***

i am all geared up and ready to go. i am waiting for krogen and the rest of the flyers. after what seemed like hours they came out of the tent with viggo and Johann going by boat. i lower my self so krogen could get on. 

He jumps on and i fly following the boat. one of the sing-tails flys next to me and says 'traitor' i give a growl saying 'well i am sorry but krogen said if i dont follow you he would kill all of you so sorry for saving your lives.'

i fly next to the boat close to the water so krogen and Johann could talk. i just tune them out thinking. then viggo wandered into the thoughts. wait was i in love with him? well, he did give me butterflies in the stomach. oh, no i was in love with the enemy. 

when we get to the island Johann says to viggo 'you better not fail me' as viggo takes the torch and walks into the cave i was forced to stay with krogen, after a while, the hunters come out and say 'there is no lense only dead ends' krogen and Johann look at each other and Johann yells 'blast the cave!' while the hunters say 'but sir viggo is still in there' 'just do it!' Johann yells back. 

i was forced to blast the cave but when i saw him running away i had enough. i reared while krogen fell off into the sand. i changed into a night fury and speed Thu the caves looking for him, i used my echolocation, but rocks only showed up. 

i gove a loud roar when a rock landed on my tail. then i see him backing away from a nightmare. i growl while blasting the rock on my tail, i jumped onto the nightmare throwing him away from viggo i landed infrount of viggo growling loudly. the nightmare yells 'i was trying to get him out of here!' which i yell back with a 'then why were you on fire!' the nightmare looks down when i start to glow blue. i snot and give an order 'leave' the nightmare runs further back into the caves. i look back at viggo. 

i grab him by his shoulders with my front feet use my echolocation to find another way out. i find one on the roof of the cave i fly up making sure that viggo is ok. 

when i make it out of the tunnel i look around i see a grassy place and him down there. i land a little way away from him and look at him. he stood up and slowly walked over to me. i sit down and yawn. being an alpha is tiering, i blast the ground to make it warm and lay down. giving another yawn before i fall asleep with viggo still walking closer. 

****time skip****

when i wake up viggo was sitting on a rock writing something on paper. i walk over next to him trying to read it but no luck only scribbles. i snort, then my tummy grumbles, i open my wings looking back at him one more time before i fly off.  

after a while, i see a mob of fish i fly over the top of them and shoot down into the sea. then i swoop down to grab a lot of fish in my mouth and grab two in my paws for viggo. 

i fly back and see hiccup fighting viggo what? i am so confused but anyway hiccup was getting the better of him. i give a dragon groan drop my fish in the forest fly up high and zoom down making the night-fury whistle, slam into hiccup with such force that he flys into a tree.

i give a growl. at toothless who was advancing at me with his mouth clamped shut. how was he going to defeat me with no blast? viggo walks from behind me. 'easy dragon' and takes the bola of toothless's mouth. i give a snort, viggo and hiccup began to talk. while toothless walks closer to me. 

i give a low growl as a warning, 'you remind me of someone' toothless says. 

'well i am sorry, but if you are thinking of a female night fury than that's not me' i say sweetly with a hint of sass. 

'wait....Ivy?!' he says shoked  

'congratulations sherlock' i say 

toothless starts jumping around me in circles around me yelling questions 'omg where were you? why did you not come back!?' 

i just snort in annoyance, toothless's roars and my snort must have got some attention. viggo is smirking happily while hiccup is chuckling. i give a help me glare to viggo. he just lets out a slight chuckle. 

i groan walk away to my pile of fish and start to eat. when i finished eating i take the 2 fish over to viggo who cooked one for hiccup or toothless and one for himself. i walk over and lay next to viggo and think i tune the talkings between hiccup and viggo. i wonder if hiccup knows i am ivy? what would be funny.

when hiccup and viggo stand up i start to listen 'if you help me hiccup i will give the antidote to you' 

hiccup gets on toothless with viggo behind him and they take off i fly next to them.

i know what viggo is planing i twist in midair and change into a skill. hiccup has his mouth open in a gasp toothless is the same. i roll my eyes, 'ivy is that you?' hiccup says stuttering 

I nod and roll my eyes almost to say no crap sherlock.

then we see the island. and i get ready to cause hell on them. 

**********************