new friends?

as i sprint into the forest i hear footfalls a little way behind me, i put it into top gear. all i hear if the wind whipping at my ears, i slow down a little, but here nothing phew i think.

'there you are' the night fury says 

I gave a surprised roar which must have been a surprise to the night fury. 

'dont worry i am not going to hurt you nor are my friends and the humans' he says 

I don't trust the humans but the dragons i do a little anyway. but still, something pulls me towards the night fury something familiar but i can't put my claw on it, 

'do you want to come back with me?' the night fury says 

'i bearly even know you' i say crouching down to the dragons hight 

'oh my name is toothless, the deadly nadder is stormfly, the gronkle is meatlug, and the monstrous nightmare is hookfang and the zipple back is barf and belch' he says truthfully

'uhh i still dont know as long as i can only go as my dragon form' i argue 

'fine....what is your dragon form?" he says curiously 

i dont answer i just concentrate on a female night fury, my form starts to change two white wings grow from my back my form starts to shape like his and when all of my body is the same shape as his, i give a dragon smile at his gaping mouth. 

'ok ready' i say 

as we are walking to the village or the edge toothless told me it was called dragons edge but they really lived at burk. 

i was a little surprised because i was shot down there and almost killed when i was under the control of the queen. but he told me with the help of his human hiccup I found his name funny that he defeated the queen and along with drago and a bewilderbeast i started to bow but he stopped me.

telling me he had enough of that already, i just smirk playfully. when we are getting very close to the edge i start to get scared my steps start to get slower. toothless notices that and nugges me forward, i smile half heartly.

'toothless is that a female night fury!' i voice scream/yells i cower under toothless's wing. toothless lifts his wing so the humans I've come to know as Hiccup, Astrid,fishlegs, snotlout, the twins, ruffnut and tuffnut. 

Hiccup looks at me inches closer and puts his hand out turns his head around while closing his eyes i push my snout to his hand but stop halfway, i want to make a good impression but i dont know how i haven't made contact with humans as a dragon before. so.....i lick his hand before i put my nose on it, i hear him make a disgusted noise before i pull away and he pulls away to wipe his hand on his pants. 

i turn my head in confusion. 'ugh... gross' he says 

'what do we call you?' astrid says 

I think for a little bit of how to say that my name is Ivy i ask toothless to grab some ivy. and then i place it on my head giving a gummy smile

'soo i guess that means her name is Ivy?" fishlegs said I nod happily. 

'so i guess we can try to ride you?" hiccup said hopefully. i give a mad look and dont look at them. 

i hear them laugh, so i mimic them well try to, that only makes them laugh harder, ok that's it 

"try to laugh now!" i say while grabbing hiccup with my two found feet and fly off above the forest i here him scream under me, i mean really is this any more different than flying toothless?

 i roll my eyes and look behind me, i see the rest of the riders with toothless running below me. i knew none of them could keep up with me plus i wanted to show them something. 

************************

hey, guys, the next chapter will have more thrill i hope

i won't spoil anything i might update tomorrow 

~luce