chapter 1

The smell of the ocean calms my mind, the feeling of the wind brushing against my skin is satisfying to feel, and the sound of the waves crashing amongst the rocks is music to my ears.

But I can't see it.

I am blind.

My sight dog Mimi and I are currently going on a walk on the beach while my family stays outside the car waiting.

My feet in the cold water bring back memories of when I was a kid.

"Haha you can't catch me" I yelled towards my big brother Jin, who was chasing me and my twin Jungkook, my other brothers were swimming enjoying the sun and water.

I had seven brothers and two loving parents. I was the only daughter and the youngest, alongside my twin, life was perfect.

As I was running Jin grabbed onto us and carried us over his head.

"Shame~~~ got you," he said giggling.

"Kids get in the car, we are going home now." our Mother called out to us from the picnic table next to our father.

"Coming mom" "i will get you next time" I jokingly threatened Jin

The memories of my past bring tears to my eyes, and in no time, I'm balling my eyes out.

"Come on Tae get into the car" our father yelled as Tae ran out of the public bathrooms. Our family was waiting in the car for him.

"Took you long enough Jesus," Yoongi said rolling his eyes. "Oh shut up" Taehyung replied imitating Yoongi's tone.

"HEY! Boys don't talk that way to each other. And Taehyung is more respectful, remember Yoongi is older than you." Our Mother scolded. "And Yoongi there was no need for the comment," Dad added.

The car ride was quiet but comfortable.

Only to be interrupted by a crash. Another car had hit us.

Everything went blank.

I don't remember much, except for waking up not being able to see.

I didn't say anything I just lay there, trying to go back to sleep.

I heard a door creek open and the soft beeping of the machine next to me.

"Hey? Y/N Are you awake... Please wake up. I miss you. Don't worry take your time... I will wait."

"Jungkook?" I already knew it was him, just needed that reassurance.

"Y/N? YOUR AWAKE! About time dude, you have been in a coma for at least 4 weeks"

"4 WEEKS?" my voice croaked as I tried to yell, I hadn't used my voice in 4 weeks after all. My throat was coarse and dry due to the lack of use.

"Yeah... But Namjoon and Hobi are still in their comas."

A tear escaped the gap between my eyelids eyes.

"Hey don't worry, they will be okay- wait, y/n why haven't you tried opening your eyes? do they hurt?"

Through the aching feeling, I try to open my eyes.

"Jungkook, I can't see anything."

A/N Hoped you like it.