-3-

Anthea was surprised at how quickly Friday came by. But considering the amount of events that took place in just this week, it no longer was astonishing.

Now she was in her black sedan, driving to the address sent by her best friend to his friend's place. Her fingers gently tapped against the steering wheel as she waited for the traffic lights to turn green.

And once they did, she drove off to her destination. It was the least to say that she was nervous as it had been quite some time since she'd hung out with people - excluding Hobi of course. She contemplated too hard on whether her outfit of a red hoodie and black leggings with red converse was appropriate for the night.

Hearing the gps on her phone tell her that she'd reached her location, she parked her car in the only parking spot left next to the gigantic storied apartment complex.

Anthea ogled at the sight of the lights coming from the apartments of the inhabitants of the building, creating a contrast to the pitch dark black that painted the night sky.

As Anthea walked inside the lobby, she felt her phone buzz in her pocket. She answered it with a smile. "Yes, Hobi?"

"Where are you? We're waiting." Her friend's bubbly voice asked from the other end. She giggled at how funny he sounded on call, later realising that she had to answer him quick.

"I'm downstairs. Will be there in a minute." She spoke before quickly hanging up as she had to climb inside the elevator. Pressing the floor button, she waited for the lift to give out its familiar ding, indicating that she'd reached her desired floor. Until then, however, she occupied herself by fixing her reflection in the mirror.

Her converse softly tapped against the dimly lit hallway floor, as she made her way to Jungkook's apartment. And it wasn't a surprise that his door was the only one with a mat that had funny looking cat pointing up its middle fingers. A 'go away' written right next to it.

Anthea couldn't help but let out a chuckle at the sight of the mat. He and I'd get along quite well together. She thought as she rung the doorbell.

Soon enough, the door opened to reveal a brunette that was  taller to Anthea, his doe eyes looking straight ahead before they directed down to the girl's height. Ok I get that I'm short, no need to remind me, she thought before clearing her throat and saying a hello.

"Hey. Anthea, right?" The male asked before introducing himself. "Hi, I'm jungkook. Its nice to meet you."

Anthea nodded in return before she noticed a fuming Hoseok staring her down from behind Jungkook.

"Where's my ice-cream?" He whispered angrily and that's when it hit Anthea. The thing she was forgetting back home was her best friend's ice-cream!

"I'm so sorry, Hobi. I completely forgot!" She apologised, smiling in means to cool his fury.

The male just turned around with an attitude, before disappearing inside the apartment.

"He can be a handful sometimes." Jungkook chuckled at his friend before opening up the door a little wider to let his guest through.