-12-

Pure white.

That's all that Anthea could see, before it morphed into a white wall and then a clean mirror.

She could see her reflection, wearing a purple and white costume, as she stood motionless. Suddenly, she jumped—the air almost lifting her away like a weightless feather—before her feet landed perfectly onto the ground and she continued to perform the rest of the dance routine.

A spin and a step, and the room had now suddenly changed to a stage with blinding lights, the music now being played through a loud speaker instead of her phone. A smile rose onto her lips as she danced, fiercely and confidently. The bass in the music only increasing the intensity by which she danced.

She felt on top of the world.

Her eyes met with the view of familiar people in the audience; Hoseok, who sat with a wide smile as he clapped along the music. Her parents who had held their hands together as they watched her with smiles. She also saw Yoongi, who gave her nod as he clapped. And Taehyung who only looked over with softened eyes.

As she continued dancing, she felt strong arms lift her up, and as she was brought down to face the person, she expected to see Jimin but it turned out to be someone else—Thomas, was his name.

Suddenly, Anthea knew what was going to happen, the dread and fright filling her up as she tried yelling, but nothing would come out of her mouth. Her head turned towards the stage wings, but Jimin was nowhere in sight. She continued to frantically search for something, even someone that could get her out of this situation.

The music fastened, and Thomas continued twirling and dancing with Anthea in his hands, slowly approaching the moment she absolutely dreaded.

And as the song reached its peak, Thomas lifted Anthea over his head—her heart stopping at the immediate moment that would take place.

The song finally settled and Thomas' hands were felt nowhere on Anthea's body, as she found herself falling into a deep black mass with screams of people echoing over her.

Her eyes gently closing as her booming career had reached its sudden halt.

-x-
TBC