-19-

"Wait, so let me get this straight," Yoongi started. "You dumped Jimin because you thought it was for the best?!"

Anthea could only nod in response, while an exasperated Yoongi looked up at the ceiling. They'd been talking for hours now, and after telling Yoongi about everything that she'd been through, Anthea was shocked to get one of the most honest and brutal reactions yet.

"Are you crazy woman?"

"Hey!" She pouted in response to the remark made by her, now, friend.

"Do you know how many misunderstandings you've created?" Yoongi spoke before sighing. "Look, I can guarantee you that Jimin is extremely affected by this whole situation as much as, if not more, than you."

"And how would you know?"

"Because he's a good friend of mine." Yoongi finally looked back at Anthea after hours of staring at the ceiling fan. "Trust me on this one, 'kay?."

As much as he didn't want to admit, Yoongi was very bothered with this topic. He'd found, not too long ago that he genuinely liked Anthea, but the fact that she hadn't even moved on from Jimin made things too hard for Yoongi.

He was a good friend, and that meant that he couldn't even fathom the thought of dating Anthea, because as much as he hated it, Jimin and Anthea were still in love with each other.

It hurt him, the thought of imagining his good friend with his crush, but he couldn't really help it...'cuz that's life.

"What do you think I should do?" Anthea asked, now worrying about the things Jimin might do to see her. She'd known him for too long, and she'd also known that if her ex had to get something off his chest, he would go to extreme measures to do just that.

"I suggest you have a talk with him." Yoongi advised. "It'll be better if you guys sort things out face-to-face."

Anthea agreed, and the two decided it was best to call it a night after their hours-long talk.

But as Anthea slept peacefully under the covers, she was oblivious to the longing stares of the ravenette besides her.

-x-
TBC