-4-

"So...why are you following me?" The man before Anthea asked. Crossing his arms over his broad chest.

"Shouldn't I be the one saying that." Anthea answered, just as confidently as the man. Although she did feel intimidated by his presence.

And his voice.

"Maybe it's just coincidence." She spoke, trying to settle this talk between the two so that she could go back into the safety of Jungkook's house.

"No, this is too good of a possibility." The man spoke, glanced up at the ceiling of the lobby, before directing his gaze at the female. This causing her to curl herself.

"Well, now that we've met each other more than twice, I think we should properly introduce ourselves." And the male agreed.

"I'm Min Yoongi."

"I'm Han Anthea." She spoke, before chuckling at Yoongi's surprised expression upon hearing her name.

"You're-"

"I'm half French and half Korean." Anthea cut him off before he went on making stupid assumptions.

"Well that's a surprise! I had visited France once when I went for my piano performance years ago." Yoongi recalled, earning an intrigued response from Anthea.

"Hey, if you're done flirting, I'd like my friend back." Hoseok spoke rudely to Yoongi as he leaned his body against the door frame.

"Hobi!" Anthea exclaimed while Yoongi just chuckled before saying a quick goodbye.

"I'll see you at the cafe." Yoongi spoke before he got inside the elevator, while Anthea just stood staring at his back.

"So are you coming in or what?"

-x-
Tbc

Really really short chapter but ok...