-13-

With a gasp Anthea sat up straight onto her bed. It had been quite some time since she'd last seen this same exact dream, and every time she woke up after was the same—she would be frightened.

Her hands fumbled around but she eventually had her phone in hand and immediately called the only person she knew would calm her down. A few rings passed before a husky voice answered the call.

"It's 2 in the fucking morning Anthea, what do you want?"

"H-Hobi," Anthea stuttered and instantly heard shuffling from his side. "I-I saw it...I dreamt it again."

"Are you okay? Have you drank water?" Hoseok asked, alerted and worried. "I'll be there in a few minutes, please hang on okay?"

"O-okay," Anthea's voice trembled as tears started falling from her eyes. "Please hurry."

And with that Hoseok ended the call. He knew his friend was very vulnerable, but he had thought that she'd come to terms with her injury. He thought that she'll never see this dream again as the last time she saw it was over months ago.

He then realized what might have triggered the dream, and immediately called the person. A few rings passed before the call was picked and Hoseok didn't even let the other talk before he bombarded him with questions.

"Where are you?" He yelled, as he quickly walked towards Anthea's apartment which was a few blocks away. Hoseok regretted not bringing a jacket as the cold air nipped at his skin, but he knew his friend needed him more at the moment and he wasn't going to let her wait for long.

"You now a 'how you doing' would've been nice." Jimin said over the line.

"Why the hell are you making your break-up such a big deal! You're hurting Anthea!" Hoseok yelled, finally having reached Anthea's apartment complex as he rushed up the stairs.

"Shouldn't I have the right to make a big deal out of it?" Jimin yelled surprising Hoseok with his rough tone. "I don't even know what she broke up with me over. How do you expect me not to make a huge deal?

Hoseok panted as he reached the fourth floor, before taking a deep breath and saying. "If you had been there that day, Anthea wouldn't have been in this condition."

"Again, what day are you talking about?" Jimin yelled frustratedly, "I'm sick and tired of people blaming me for something I don't even know. Hoseok, what did I do? Tell me!?"

"You let me down, and you broke Anthea." Hoseok replied quietly. "Jimin, I thought you were smart enough to realize this, guess I was wrong." With that Hoseok hung up and proceeded to unlock Anthea's apartment with his spare key.

Inside, all he could see was pitch black. As he moved further in, however, he saw the illumination of a golden light from under the closed bedroom door. Upon opening, he found Anthea curled up with Theo in her arms as she was wrapped in heaps of blankets.

She peaked her head out when she heard the door creaking and immediately bursted into tears when she saw Hoseok. He went ahead and hugged her as he made himself comfortable onto her bed.

"Ssh, I'm here now." He patted Anthea's head as she snuggled up into him. The ticking of the clock matching her calmed breaths.

"It's alright, I'm here."

-x-
TBC