Flower

Yeahhhh guess who's back!?! Louisa, that's who, and I have this book started and now let's begin...

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I slowly open my eyes to see a green arm around me, I smile remembering it's Donnie and put my hand over his. To be honest just having a quiet morning for once is the best thing I can have... that doesn't last long. Raph is heard yelling at someone, Donnie jumps and falls off the bed and brought me with him to the floor. We groan "that's one way to get up" I joke and stand up holding out a hand for him, he took it. I pulled him up easily, and then we walked out to see what's going on, Raph woke everyone up with his yelling. "LEO WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU'LL BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF HER?!" "SHE HAS A NAME! AND IT'S FLOWER."

"GUYS!" I yell and make sure no hits were getting thrown at the other "okay one at a time, Raph you go first." He nods and says "for some reason Leo thinks he can be a father since Sensei is gone. He can't, but what does he do? He takes a child away from her own home!" I look to Leo "now Leo. Why did you bring Flower here, to a family of teens?" He looks at me and says "she lived in a orphanage. I couldn't let one of the cutest little girls live there, so when I asked if she wanted to live with me. She was happy and took up my offer!" Some people were crying hearing that "how old is she?" Mikey asks. Leo smiles and says "she's six, and her name is Flower because she likes to make flower crowns."

Most of the group gushes at that, besides Raph and me, him because he still doesn't like the idea of her living here. I just didn't gush because.... yeah I don't know why, but then I say "okay let's just take a vote on it. All of those who thinks Flower should get dropped off back at the orphanage raise your hand." Raph and Tristan raise their hand "dang Tristan, that's just cold, okay hands down, those oppose?" Everyone else raises their hand. I smirk and say "well that's that, Flower stays!" Raph groans and walks away to the dojo. Mikey smiles and says "I'm gonna make breakfast!" I heard little footsteps coming, we all look to the direction.

It's the little blonde girl herself running towards me, once she reaches me she hugs my legs really tight. I almost fell from the contact but caught myself "awww she likes you (Y/n)!" April gushes and side hugs me. Flower looks me in the eye with a huge smile "lets play! Tag you're it!" She tapped Donnie and started pulling me. For her age I'm surprised she's this strong, Donnie starts chasing us, catching up fairly quick. I smirk and say "hang on Flower, we're about to go fast!" She nods, so I put her on my back. I change into a cheetah and start running faster "can you catch us now Donnie?!" Flower's laughing the entire time. Donnie laughs and yells "hey, no fair!" I look back and stick my tongue out at him.

Flower starts tapping my shoulder fast "look out!" I look back ahead of me and see Casey and the couch next to me. I make Flower go onto the couch and turn back into myself as I ran into Casey, we tumbled into the lab. Casey had a good landing compared to me, all he had to go through was hitting his head on the desk. Me on the other hand, bumped into a bunch of chemicals Donnie has made, some of it getting in my mouth. Swallowing hard, I shudder and glass shards are a little deep in my skin. I quickly take out the shards and see Flower running in with Donnie trailing behind her. She looks scared for me, and saying Donnie is scared is an understatement. The pain slowly went away from my arm, I look and see the cuts slowly going away "oh yeah, healing powers."

Tbc

Yes, I'm so happy, and I can't wait for you guys to read this... I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood