Little time skip

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

-a week later-

Nothing has happened since I figured out that Raph likes me, everything has been the same, waking up, having breakfast, watching Disney. Then we go patrolling, it's like crime is on hold while I'm a child, speaking of which, I acted like a child throughout the week. Like..... when I almost "accidentally" ate a worm, so Leo had to stop me from dong so. Can't forget when I took Donnies mask, traded him mine, and walked around with it on. Donnie didn't notice until we went to patrol, since he thought I just took an extra from him. It was funny, he chased me around the entire lair just to get that mask back, he also wanted me to put mine on.

I still feel like nothing is gonna happen today, but on the other point, I've been wrong before, so maybe something will happen, I have no idea. As I'm just floating around, I accidentally floated into someone's plastron, I can tell because it was hard. I groan and fall to the floor, tears about to fall "that hurt!" I yell and look up, it was Mikey who I flew into. He looks down at me and panicks about what happened, my six year old mind started to take over again. Tears start to fall from my eyes as I started to cry loudly, someone picked me up and tried to craddle me. They were moving me around too fast, so I kinda cried louder "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" Mikey yelled.

"What did ya do?!" Raph asked as I heard footsteps coming closer and quicker, but I kept on crying "she flew into my chest, and now she's crying." My tears started to quicken as I cried, but someone took me from Mikeys hold and hug me. Rubbing small circles on my back, I started to calm down, my breath starting to slow down too. I cried into their shoulder, hearing Donnies chuckle as he says "you wanna stop being a child? I got it done." I gasp and smile big "really?!" I ask as I start to fly up out of his hold, he smiles big and nods his head. "Follow me!" Donnie says and we all followed him to the lab, the green vile of stuff sitting there.

"So what, she just drinks it?" Leo asks, so Donnie explained "what happens is she takes a sip, I need to see if my hypothesis is true or not." I nod and go on the desk, sit down, and grab the vile "if this kills her, I'm killing ya too Don" Raph threatened him. Donnie gulped, but nodded his head quickly, I roll my eyes and take a sip of this weird stuff. "It kinda tastes like green apple somehow" I say, but my voice sounded like I was nine again. "I was right!! She took about two sips from the first stuff, the first sip made her nine, the second... six." We all looked at Donnie "so she takes another sip??" Mikey asks confused, so Donnie and I nod.

"Sounds like it, to us!" I say and hold the vile up, then take another sip from it, I felt my clothes starting to rip a bit from the second sip "now these feel uncomfortable." I actually sounded like my normal self again, but my clothes felt so tight now, especially my shirt. All the turtles, except Mikey, were blushing, so Donnie pushed them out of the room quickly. "Stop staring at her body!!" He yells and closes and locks the door, I laugh at this "I missed being fifteen." Donnie turned and looks at me, smiling "I missed ya too, now get your regular clothes on. This isn't the best thing to look at" Donnie says and looks at the wall instead of looking at me.

Laughing I do as he said, found my regular clothes, got dressed and stretch "I feel like I grew a bit since I was six" I say, Donnie finally looks at me. Come to think of it, I think I did grow taller, instead of being as tall as Raph I think I'm as tall as Leo. Donnie walks over to me to see if what I said was true, and compared to the last time I did grow. "Look at that!! You grew about as tall as Leo!!" Donnie says and picks me up while spinning around. We laugh and keep on spinning, but when he stopped spinning he pulled me closer to him. Instead of hugging me, Donnie got sly and began to kiss me, I smile and put my arms around his neck.

"You guys done yet-" we turn and look to see Mikey standing at the doorway to the lab, his eyes widen as he says "well, I'll leave you two lovebirds to finish up. Leo said he wants to go patrolling again, April is watching Flower for a bit, so we can all go this time." We nod, but I pecked Donnies beak and follow Mikey out of the lab, Donnie took a moment to follow. "I've missed this you" Donnie says as he wraps his arm around my shoulders, I smile too. "Yeah, I knew ya would" I joke, but I can feel like someone is glaring at us, so I turn and see Raph. "Whatcha lookin at?" I ask him, he blushed and looks away saying "nothin, why you lookin at me??" I laugh a little.

"Come on you guys, I want to patrol again!!" Leo says happily, he missed doing this every night, Flower has been keeping his full attention for the past week. Now we get to patrol again, me and the guys, even though Casey should sit out and April should come. Since my own cousin is stronger than her boyfriend, but on the other point, Casey can't watch a child. He could barely keep up with me!! Which is kinda funny when you think about it, he can't keep up with girl toddlers. Forget about that now, because we're on our way to meet up with Tristan and Casey up top. This should be fun!!! I have a feeling we get to kick some butt tonight!!

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood