"I could literally write a song........................."

For Valentine's day I will give you guys a total of 3 chapters, I apologize, but this is gonna be one of them, so I'll shut up now so you can read them (as of today I'm 15yrs old)

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

-time skip to the morning-

I sit up instantly, knowing it's the morning, Donnies arm is around me, but I get up to watch some tv, being bored, knowing I'm gonna have to go back home soon. For now though, I'm gonna try to achieve something, whether it be something small or big. Looking around to help me achieve that goal, I find a pencil and a lot of papers in a drawer. A smile starts to form on my face as I grab them, the paper is lined though, so I can write anything. Thinking about what I can write is difficult "maybe I can write a story, having to do with the heros glory." Noticing my words rhymed I realized something obvious "I could literally write a song, nothing could go wrong."

Knowing I keep on rhyming, this is gonna be easy, but what the song is gonna be about, I have no idea at all...... the answer is obvious. Looking down at the paper I begin to write down lyrics that would make sense about my feelings. After rereading what I have down so far I realize this looks kinda sappy and sad at the same time. Either way it's looking good!!......

-half an hour time skip-

"I finally got done!!" I say to msyelf and smile at the words on the paper, but footsteps start to approach, so I turn around and see Leo right there. "You do realize there's breakfast in the kitchen, right?" He asks while pointing with his thumb. I shrugged my shoulders saying "now I do, I probably would've before, I was just working on something." He raises an eyebrow and asks "on what exactly?" I smile and hand him the piece of paper with lyrics. He kept on nodding while smiling more and more by each part, I can tell because he's lip syncing. "Is this about Donnie?" Leo asks as he hands me the song, I nod my head saying "yeah, took a while to write it too."

"Well, it's great, maybe you should think of music to go with it" Leo says as he gives me finger guns, I smirk and start to think about what I could do. Raph and Donnie came out shortly after Leos words, so I look at my paper and start humming it. Thinking on what type of music would go best with this lyrics, but it's hard to think on an empty stomach. I walk into the kitchen and see Mikey make pancakes "I thought we ran out of pancake mix." He looks at me and smiles "I found some in one of the bottom cabinets, now start eating." Smiling I get my two pancakes and put some syrup on top, then I sit down to eat this delicious food.

After a bit the music came to me!! Now I just need an instrument to play this... I grab my T-phone and call April, she answered in a heartbeat. "Hey Gorilla, remember that keyboard I got you for you thirteenth birthday?" I ask her with a smile. I can hear her sigh from here "yeah, I just wished I could actually use it for something, why?" She asks. "Because I think I can use it for a song, I wrote the lyrics and I just thought of the music for it. I was just wondering if you could bring it down here" I inform her with my planning of not being bored. A little bit of laughter is what I hear, but what happens is she says "yeah, sorry for laughing. You're just so full of surprises!"

She hung up after that, but before I could even take a step towards the couch, I accidentally walk into a plastron, I gasp and look up slowly. Redish-brown eyes is what I see "oh, hey Donnie, what's up?" I ask and smile at him, he smiles back. Something about his eyes are always so entrancing to me, but his words got me shocked. "You wrote a song?" Donnie asks while raising an eyebrow at me, I blush and nervously laughed. He was still smiling, but his smile got even bigger at the sight of me looking nervous at him. "Maybe...... yeah, why?" I ask while my blush darkens "from the blush, I'm guessing it's about me."

My eyes widen hearing that, so I just come out with the truth, because I don't think I can keep that nervous cherade up for much longer. "Yeah, i-it's about you Don Don, I was just so bored this morning and thought of making a song. Mostly since I couldn't stop rhyming, also you were the only thing o-or person I could think of.  Wanna see it?" I explain while stuttering a little, but he shakes his head "I'll hear it when it's finished. Okay?" He asked, I nod, he kissed the top of my head, making me blush more somehow, making us both laugh. Not even a minute later after our talk, April came running in with the keyboard "morning guys."

Everyone greeted her with their own words, but she comes over to me and hands me the keyboard, I smile and say "thanks Gorilla! This will help. Wanna see my lyrics?" She nods and grabs the paper that was in my hands, so I lead her to Donnies room. She smiled while humming the lyrics just like I was earlier, but I feel like her voice is better than mine. Eh, it doesn't matter.... at least I don't think it does, and that's all that matters! "This is good (Y/n). Can't wait to hear it with music!" I nod and sigh "that's gonna be a hard part, I haven't played in awhile. It's been years Gorilla!" She nods in understanding "and you only did that because auntie made you."

I nod sadly "yeah.... but it might take me awhile, see ya in a bit" I say to her, lean the paper against Dons bedside lamp, and turn the lamp on. April watched me play a bit of the keyboard for only about a minute, before she actually walks out. After playing all the keys I actually start remembering how mom helped me write a song. Looking at the first lyric I just start playing the keyboard with what sounded good in my head. Then after a bit of playing, I started to hum the lyrics, just in case someone is listening through the door. *cough* Donnie *cough* but my playing is actually going great with the lyrics, but I messed up, so I started from the beginning.

Tbc

Okay sorry for this cliffhanger, I just hope I can serve my foodies another chapter again soon!~

~ILoveFood