#1 threat

Donnie's p.o.v

Those little men just kept on trying to persuede me to tell them how to make retro-mutagen, so I groan and say "fine, I'll tell you!" They started jumping around for joy. So I whistle to get their attention "under one condition" they got in a circle to discuss my words. The one that's closest to me asks "what is that condition?" I smirk and say "you just need to get my tools. Like, what I'll need to make the retro-mutagen, you obviously don't have the right materials fot it." They exchanged looks and nodded their heads "okay, here's what I'll need, pizza for me. Then you get a lot of metal from the dump, the heavier the better, lastly I'll need the feathers of a pigeon."

They looked at me weirdly, so the one that's closest to me asks "really??? All of that?! Okay, we'll be back, and don't scream, master is sleeping. Last time a prisoner woke him up.... let's say that the man is in a better place now" my eyes widen. "Just kidding!! Mater wouldn't wanna kill you, he still wants that girl that you're dating, (Y/n) I think is the name. He has big plans for her and is trying to get her before the Kraang does!" The little man informed me. I roll my eyes at the beginning of his words, but look at him shocked at the rest of his words. "The Kraang are after her?!" I ask shocked, they all nodded, and began to explain in unison.

"They found out about her one night when you were all patrolling, they seen she dropped some candy, and grabbed it, checking the DNA on it. When they realized all the powers she has, and that she's with you guys, they're scared of her. So they want to get rid of her before she can have a chance to get rid of them, since she's powerful. With all the powers she has, she's bad guy threat number one, which is why master wants retro-mutagen. He wants to undo all the things that he and Shredder have done to her, so you all will have what you started with. Only one girl that has powers, and she doesn't even have healing ones, so you'd die easier."

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I sigh as I sit against the wall, tying and untying my mask to do something with my hands, only so I won't break the punching bag or anyone's bones. When a knock came to my door, I sigh and just walk out "I need to tell you all something important. That's the only reason why I'm coming out" I explain and get everyone to go into the dojo to talk. They all looked at me, April and Casey left about an hour ago, so it's just Donnies bros and Tristan. "Guys I think it's sad news, because she looks down in the blues" Tristan jokes like he's a rhyming book. I motion for Raph to do the honors, so he nods once and slaps Tristan upside the head "quit it!" Raph scolded him.

I smile for only a split second as I frown at what I was gonna tell them "I've been having some serious visions....." is all I could get out for now. Leo crosses his arms asking "what kind of visions??" I sigh and say "I knew Donnie was gonna get captured. It's just in my vision, it said he was captured by the Kraang, so I don't know why Tigerclaw would want him. I would need more info on this, but I don't want to have another vision, every single one of them were bad. I haven't had a good vision in awhile" everyone was shocked at my news, but looked sad too. Mikey was the one to ask "so, is he gonna be alright?? Can you see?!" I sigh and shrug my shoulders.

"Before.... Master Splinter passed, he taught me how to use my visions, so maybe I can, I don't really know" I explain, they all nodded "it's just I don't want to come back crying. So far once I got done with a vision I was crying from what I hear and see" Raph nods in understanding. "It's okay (Y/n), you don't need ta see, we can wait and-" "no Raph, we need to know if Donnie is okay. I order you to do a vision (Y/n)!" Leo says to both me and Raph, I jumped at his yell and nod my head. "Okay, okay, okay!! Geez, I'll do it" I say and sigh as I began to concentrate again, thinking about Donnie.

-In vision-

I look around, looks like we're in the lair, checking the time I see it's only one in the morning, seriously?? That can't be right. "Guys!! I'm back!" I hear Donnies voice yell through the sewers, so I ran to see it is him. "What?!" We all asked as we ran to see him, smiles on our faces, tears ran down my face though. I was the first to run to him, but he starts to explain serious news "I found out some things. (Y/n), you are in terrible danger and stop throwing candy away when we're on patrol. Kraang are after you, they know about your powers, they want to kill you! Also those little men are robots."

Everyone was shocked by his news, but before anything else could happen...... I see lights again.

-In the dojo-

I gasp and look around again "oh my god, Donnie is gonna be okay!" I say happily laughing as I lay down on my back, everyone smiled at that. "Really?!" Mikey asks happily, I nod and say "he'll be back, trust me on that one, I didn't see much. What time is it??" I ask them, we check the clock "about one in the morning, we should get sleep." Everyone agreed with Leo, so we get ready to sleep in the living room, Flower was put to sleep before April left. So now we're waiting on Donnie to come at one thirty in the morning....... I can't wait.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood