Donnies song

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

"You're the first face that I see.....
And the last thing I think about
You're the reason that I'm alive
You're what I can't live without(x2)......."

I smile as I continue to play the keyboard, getting into both my singing and my playing, but I started to sing again.

"You never give up
When I'm falling apart
Your arms are always opened wide...
And you're quick to forgive
When I make a mistake
You love me in the blink of an eye
I don't deserve~ Your love!
But you give it to me anyway
Can't get~ Enough!
You're everything I need
And when I walk away
You take off running and come right after me
It's what you do
And I don't deserve you"

I continue to play the keyboard as I move my head with the beat I play, but after a short bit I continued singing.

"You're the light inside my.. eyes.....
You give me a reason to keep trying
You give me more than I could dream
And you bring me to my knees(x2)......."

At this next part I begin to smile-

"Your heart is gold
And how am I the one
That you've chosen to love?
I still can't believe that you're right next to me
After all that I've done
I don't deserve~ Your love!
But you give it to me anyway
Can't get~ Enough!
You're everything I need
And when I walk away
You take off running and come right after me
It's what you do
And I don't deserve you"

At this point I'm playing the keyboard with all my heart and I'm singing with my heart as some tears begin to fall from my eyes too.

"I don't deserve a chance like this
I don't deserve a love that gives me everything
You're everything I want~"

I held that last note for a bit, but when I got done I started to play for only a short second before I kept on singing my song.

"I don't deserve~ Your love!
But you give it to me anyway
Can't get~ Enough!
You're everything I need
And when I walk away
You take off running and come right after me......
It's what you do
And I don't deserve you......
And I don't deserve you"

I finally finished as I play me off, the song finally ended, so I wipe my tears away and try to dry my tear streaks "well, time to show that to everyone." Clapping...... that's what I finally noticed after I said that to myself, my eyes open wide to see everyone. The bros and April, she must've got them in here once she left the room, it's the only explanation. Mikey was in tears, Raph looked like I hit a nerve on him, Donnie was happily crying with a big smile. Leo was softly smiling while looking at me, while April looked at me happily "that actually did sound amazing." I blush at Aprils words as she hugs me, I hug back, but what Mikey said really shocked me.

"I'm happy I recorded that without you noticing!" Everyone looks at him shocked too, making Donnie ask "didn't we tell you not to record her?!" Mikey nods his head. I furrow my eyebrows "I started recording once we got in here, I just put my T-phone on my belt. It kept on recording while sitting there, it was amazing, I stopped it before we started clapping." I blush and nervously bite my lip at this "did I really sound good?" I ask and nervously smile. They all look at me shocked "after seeing our reactions, ya still ask that??" Raph asks while raising an eyebrow. I chuckle and nod my head while twirling my hair around my finger, but Donnie walks up to me.

He sits next to me and makes me face him, but looks me in the eyes while smiling big, it's like Leo watching Space Heros big!! He laughs a little and says "(Y/n). There are no words to describe how that song made me feel!! So there's only one other way to show you." I was about to question him, but he pulled me over to him by my chin and we kissed. The kiss was so passionate, but after a bit we heard gagging and a scoff, we separate the kiss. We forgot about the company, but what was up with the commentary sounds?? April hit Raph as Leo hit Mikey. 'Okay... Mikey gagging made sense, but Raph scoffing- oh wait.... I forgot he likes me now too.'

Me and Donnie nervously laugh as we say "sorry, forgot about the company....." but Leo waved us off saying "don't apologize, we could've left. Now I'm gonna go watch Space Heros" they all left saying what they're gonna be doing as they do. I look back at Donnie with a smile "that song made me wanna protest with some of the things it said. Like it's the other way around, I don't deserve you, and I don't deserve your love, it's amazing. But, what I'm meaning to say is that I have the appearance of a walking talking turtle while you look human. We won't really be able to be in public as much as you would want too-" I laugh at his words.

He blushed and looks at me as his eyes widen a bit "Donnie, you made a watch that can turn you into a human, we could go anywhere at anytime. I could've reminded you about that at any time that I wanted too, but I didn't, because I love hanging out with you. The real you, not some imposter looking human, even though he looks kinda cute, I prefer the turtle version of you. And I wouldn't want you any other way" I say and put my forehead against his, he chuckles. "I'm happy I got you" we both somehow say, so we both laugh as we look eachother in the eyes. Reddish-brown meeting (e/c), I smile big and say "I love you Don Don" he smiles big too at that.

"I love you too, my little Canary."

Tbc

Look who gave you a nickname foodies~ Now I hope I can serve ya another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood