Too late

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

We're up top now, Casey and Tristan already waiting for us "took you long enough!" Tristan complained at me, so I bump him with my shoulder. "We aren't late, you two are just early" I joke and fly up to the rooftop, everyone jumping up after me. Casey rolled his eyes "whatever, let's just hurry up and patrol again, I want to get the boring part of my night over with." Leo smirks at Casey and says "you just want to get to April faster" Casey blushed at that. Donnie and I laugh at that, but Donnie says "get focused guys, something tells me we're gonna fight tonight. Like, it's a weird feeling that I have" I nod and say "same here, also Raph, watch out, the edge is right there."

Raph was confused from my words, so when he was about to walk closer to me, he got close to falling in the alley, so I use my powers and make him float back to the roof. "I warned ya!" Everyone else, except for Donnie and Raph, started to laugh from that. I roll my eyes and float over to the next rooftop "maybe you should actually run (Y/n). You've been a toddler for long enough that your legs are tired and need to be used" Leo lectures me. But he does have a point, so I nod and land on the rooftop with my actual legs and stretch a bit. Then I start running and am now two rooftops ahead of them "she has more strength thatn us Leo. She has an advantage!"

Everyone agreed with Mikey at that, but we got to the middle of New York, now I feel like we're being watched "guys, hold up" I say and look around. Nothing but shadows around us that the eye can see, so they looked at me confused "what?" Donnie asked. "Someone's watching" I say and grab Leos sword and throw it in a certain direction, a scream echoed. We all got in our fighting positions, but the sword came flying towards my face, so I make it stop. "You're already back to normal?? How?!" Tigerclaw asks as he stays in the shadows for some reason. Donnie was the one to answer with "because I'm smart, and it was easy since I know what she drank."

Tigerclaw jumps out of the shadows and attacks Leo, after that one action the little men come out too, ready to start another fight with us. We were ready, the fight was going well for us, but one thing happened, April came to us with news. "Flower got out and somehow knew how to find you guys!" We all looked at her worried. "Where is she?!" I asked and kicked the little man I was fighting, but I notice Flower behind Tigerclaw. "Kitty!" She says happily, Tigerclaw was smirking at the sound of her voice and turns to look at her. Flower looked scared now "bad kitty...." I hear her whimper out, so I gasp and run towards them.

Donnie beat me to them, picks up Flower, and throws her my way, I caught her, she put her head in the crook of my neck, but Tigerclaw knocked Don Don out. I scream and say "Donnie! April take Flower, I got this!" I say and make Flower float to my cousin. She nods and holds Flower close to her, so I fly over to Tigerclaw to get to Donnie faster. Before Tigerclaw could touch my Don Don, I punched him as hard as I could, making him fly a bit. I smirk at this and put Donnie over my shoulders with ease, Tigerclaw then yells out to his little men. "Get the knocked out turtle!!" Tigerclaw yells, every little man looks at me, and advances.

"I need backup!" I yell out and start trying to fight off these little men as best as I can while trying to keep Donnie with me, but it's difficult. "We got you (Y/n)!!" Tristan and Raph yell out at the same time, the guys tried their best but couldn't make it to me. There's just too many little men, I searched Dons belt for a smoke bomb, but there isn't any. Groaning I grab Donnies hands and start spinning him around, making him kick every little man. One of them finally got smart enough to grab his feet, pull him from my hold, and the rest held us off. "Half of you get him to our lair, the other half fight them off!" Tigerclaw yells as he finally uses his jetpack as a getaway.

They did as he said, and now Donnie is out of sight, along with those little men and Tigerclaw, tears start to brim my eyes as I start to knock these guys out. But at one point, I got one of Tristans machetes and slashes at a mans foot, but there's nothing but wires. My eyes widen as I realize how dumb we all are "they're just robots!! Start slashing!" I yell out. Everyone did as I said, but it was already too late..... Donnie is gone, gone with Tigerclaw. Once the last little man is down I fall to my knees and try not to cry, try not to fly after Tigerclaw. A hand rested on my shoulder, I look and see Raph "it's okay, soon enough he'll realize that they're robots too."

Donnie's p.o.v

-a few hours later at midnight-

Groaning I start to wake up, my vision blurry at first, but I see eyes staring right back into mine, I think they're pure black eyes to be honest. After blinking a few times I see it's one of those little men that captured me.... how do they all look the same? They have to be robots. "Why am I here??" I ask the robot in front of me, he laughs at my question and walks away. "You, my dear mutant friend, are gonna tell us how to make retro-mutagen, or else you double mutate. Got that?" He asked, so I furrow my eyebrows and look at what I can grab out of everything. They aren't that smart, I'm tied to a wooden chair, so maybe if I jump backwards I can escape.

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood