Training

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

Six year old me started to take over the more I seen Raph start to set up Disney movies, but I tried to contain it, since I need to figure out why Raph is happy. It's seven thirty!! He's usually never this happy for much, especially at this time of the morning. I fly over to the couch and cross my legs as I begin to concentrate, blocking out everything. Beginning to think about Raph and why he could be so happy to watch Disney with a toddler. After thinking and ignoring everything around me for about ten minutes, I finally got it.

-In vision-

Looking around I see I'm back to normal, but everyone is looking stressed about something, but what they're stressed about I have no idea. I'm just pacing around back and forth with a sad frown on my face, looking like I'm trying not to sob. This is all in Donnies room though, but someone knocks on the door "come in" I softly say. Raph peaks his head in the door as he notices my sadness, he sighs and walks in to talk. "(N/n), it'll all be okay!! We'll find Donnie-" "but what if we can't?? The Kraang could've taken him anywhere. He could be in Dimension X for all we know, he could be-" I stop and put my hand over my mouth.

"Hey, he's not permanently gone!! Donnie knowns who to defend himself to not get that far, so just calm down and come eat, Mikey is worryin about you. Everyone is worryin about ya!! Especially me...." Raph says while tightening his fists. I looked back at him and ask "and why's that?? You've been so overprotective of me Raphael. I want to know why!" I got louder at the end, not loud enough to get anyone's attention. It was just loud enough to get Raph to spill his guts right out of his shell "(Y/n), it's not easy to explain. But I will.... if you come out with the rest of us" Raph offers, I sighed and nodded my head once.

"Knowin ya for this long, I actually....... started to like you too" Raph got out eventually, I sighed and said "join the club, alot of dudes have liked me. I'm sorry I can't return the feelings, but I am in a pretty good relationship with your younger bro. Let's just get out of here, I'll get some food" I smile and hold my fist out for a fist bump, he only looked at it. "You're not mad??" He asked me hesitantly "no, I was shocked at first, mostly because I seen this talk in a vision. I kinda grew to accept dudes that are friends to like me, I guess I'm that likeable to every boy I meet. Not to mention I made a girl fall for me once" I explained, we laughed, but he fist bumped me.

"We need to plan, and we need to do it..... now" I finally say in a serious tone and walk out for Raph to follow me, once everyone was in the dojo I finally seen lights.

-on the couch-

I gasp and furiously wipe away my tears away, Kraang..... "wait a minute-" "you alright kid?" Raph asks getting my attention, I look at him. 'He likes me?? Oh my god, he likes me!! I need to think things over, like the Kraang getting Donnie. How did they even get him?! Wait, Raph asked a question, answer it!' "Yeah, I'm totally okay. Thanks for asking!" I say and giggle my six year old giggle, he raises an eyebrow at me and scoffs. I roll my eyes and say "just had a vision Raphie, I'm fine!!" At that he believed me and dropped it. The movie started again, apparently it was half way through of Lilo & Stitch, I smile as I watch it.

After watching it I stretch and fly up "okay, let's do something else than watch movies all day" I say and start looking around the room. The first thing to come to mind was to start training, since I'm in a toddler body, I wonder how many people I can take down. "Who wants to train?!" I yell out through the entire lair, almost everyone comes running out here. Leo walked, but all the turtles agreed, so they did a last-turtle-standing thing first, then we did me. We decided to go slow for me, since my conditions, so we're doing Mikey and Raph against me. They circled around me slowly, too slowly if you ask me, so I giggle and say "come and hit me already."

Raph shrugged his shoulders saying "you asked for it!" He was the first to jump towards me, so I dodged him, Mikey came next. I catch him as he was about to hit the floor, he squirmed in my hold, so I spin him around. He screamed so loud, I laugh and watch as Raph was about to come at me again, so I threw Mikey at him. Mikey kept screaming, but Raph dodged him, so I whine and say "aww, come on, that would've been awesome." At that Mikey was out, now it was only me and Raph, we smirk while looking at the other. "You're goin down tyke!" Raph says as he tries to punch me, but I either deflect or dodge his fists.

"I ain't goin down, but I can reassure you, that you're not going down either" I say and kick his shin "ow! Why's that??" He asked as he rubs his shin. My smirk grew as I say "because you're goin up!" I pick him up by his feet and fly up in the air. He looks at me and says "don't you dare" I smile and say "don't do what?? This?" Then I spun around. He screamed a bit, so I drop him on the back of his shell, he lost a bit of air from the landing. So I safely float down and sit on his plastron "I win!!" I say and giggle afterwards "don't challenge the queen. Or, princess in this point" I say and look down at my six year old body "okay, I'm done training now."

I float back up and float on my back as I float out of the room and around the lair, that fight took about half an hour, so from the time I think it's about sunset. "Who wants to go patrolling??" I ask and stand on the ground for once, Leo said he can't. "I have to watch Flower, last time we went, she woke up in the middle of the night before we got back. She got scared, mostly because she thought she seen something, but I searched around and seen nothing. You guys just go on ahead, I'll be fine here" we all agreed to go, but I look at Flower and smile. "See ya in the morning!" I say and hug her, she hugs back and says "I'll see you tomorrow."

Tbc

Okay that's it my wonderful foodies~ Now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood