C1 : "Prologue?"

Title: "Let's skip the introduction, it's not like you'll remember my name anyways..."

[❇]

'Have the story started?'

Ehhh~ you've missed the fun drama just now. Don't blame me if you don't know what's the flow of the story is going to be. Blame the author...

"Miss Shirosaki, are you even listening?"

My thoughts were snapped when I heard a deep voice as I stare at the old man before me and boredly nod. With that, he continued his blabber as I'm lost in my thoughts again. 'I hope he continues to blabber till the third Bell ring...I'm already hungry' I thought saddened that my stomach didn't get its fill.

"As for you, Miss Shirosaki..."

'Huh? What? I love chips...' I thought randomly surprised by the deep voice he was giving me. Hey, go easy on me, will you?

"Please apologize to Miss Asakura since she already did..."

Ehhh~she did. I didn't hear it though or was it because I was so deep in thoughts that I've been ignoring my surroundings. Also, apologize to that two-faced woman? Never in my lifetime.

"No."

"Eh?"

I shut my mouth after the replied and stare before the group that'd been glaring at the pitiful me for hours. Loosen up a bit you'll eyes looks as if it'll come out... Where was I again? Oh yeah.

"My answer is a no since she's the one told to meet me after school plus they broke my glasses."

I reply getting bored every passing second as I peek at my shattered glasses in my pockets and took them out. 'Damn it's broken to bits... But your sacrifice wasn't wasted.' I thought. May you rest in peace, my dear glasses.

"Oh? And how did that happen? I didn't hear that part from Miss Asakura's statement."

The deep voice, maybe I should call him the headmaster now. He questioned as his eyes seemed to say somebody tell him the truth or you'll be meeting death those eyes didn't make me flinch one bit but they did and I was surprised!

"W, well-"

The girl, or known as Miss Asakura was going to answer but I cut her off as I answered instead. You'll only spout lies.

"Well, they slapped me."

I answered bluntly and truthfully as I rudely pointed at her harem members. Some of them were shocked but zip their mouths like obedient dogs. The headmaster's eyes widen a bit and stare at them and placed his chin on his palm.

"Can you give a much clearer explanation, Miss Shirosaki."

"Ehhh~..."

He questioned making me whine as I pushed my back on the sofa as I softly release a groan. But I'm too lazy for a flashback... The headmaster who seemed to understand my mood only nod his head and told that I could go. The group had still to stay for another interview as I went out of the office enjoying my freedom.